All The Butlers' Shim Soo-chang "Chung Mong-yoon Chairperson Can not Find out 'Baseball park'"

All The Butlers former baseball player Shim Soo-chang has confessed his dizzying experience.Shim Soo-chang recalled Memory, who lost 18 consecutive games as a player, saying, When I passed 10 consecutive victories, I put me down.I said I would donate during the losing season, but it became a 0-member donation angel.He also confessed that he did not remember people well. Once, someone sat in the dugout at the opening game and said, You should not come in here, please go out.But it turned out that this person was a Hyundai Marine Insurance Chung Mong-yoon Fairperson, which surprised everyone.Shim Soo-chang said, I greeted you at 90 degrees the next day and asked you to say hello.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.photoSBS broadcast screen

All The Butlers' former baseball player Shim Soo-chang has confessed his dizzying Experience.

Shim Soo-chang recalled Memory, who lost 18 consecutive games as a player, saying, "When I passed 10 consecutive victories, I put me down. I said I would donate during the losing season, but it became a "0-member donation angel."

He also confessed that he did not remember people well. Once, someone sat in the dugout at the opening game and said, "You should not come in here, please go out." But it turned out that this person was a Hyundai Marine Insurance Chung Mong-yoon Fairperson, which surprised everyone. Shim Soo-chang said, "I greeted you at 90 degrees the next day and asked you to say hello."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

photoSBS broadcast screen