All The Butlers' Lee Ji-hye "Shop Demolition = Seo Ji-young Blame" Real Name 'point blank'

On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 22nd, the prelude to the long-term project Failure Stival was held.The members met with the failed people to select the so-called Failure Star TOP5 that can participate in the Failure Stival.Failure Stival is a festival that supports and supports failure. It is a large project designed to reinterpret the meaning of failure.First, baseball player Shim Soo-chang and comedian Park Sung-ho appeared. Park Sung-ho said, I tasted enough to taste the failure.Park Sung-ho, who is currently working as a Rodler, said, My dream is to enter Switzerland or Europe.But I can not go abroad because of Corona. Its not retirement, its stripped of clothes, its not retirement on its own, Shim Soo-chang confessed, does players usually have a grand retirement ceremony?I did not have a retirement ceremony, and my friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house. His application was filled with various failures, including major league advancement, attention to words, entertainment, reconciliation with catcher Jo In-sung, and failure to control health.Next came Lee Ji-hye and Solbi, who said, As soon as I heard about the failure, I really wanted to support it. I have a story that grew from failure.Solbi said of the reason the group Typhoon failed: Because of the company. My cause may be, but then the company went bankrupt.Asked about the dismantling of the shop, Tak Jae-hoon said, I think this is my own.Who will blame you? Lee Ji-hye said, Thats because of Seo Ji-young Immediately Lee Ji-hye added: Its a joke thats funny.They also spoke on the phone with the applicant who had sent the story of the failure.Solbi said, I always have a gaze around why do you do art in the story of a failure who has been working as an unknown actor for seven years.I think it is a success to choose the path and walk the path, but I do not know why I keep going on an opaque and lonely path. Everything is uncertain and uncertain, but if I love it and my own reason is clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success.The last applicants were comedian Lee Jin-ho and Kim Yong-nam.Kim Yong-myeong talked about the second plan failure and the head-to-head management failure, and Lee Jin-ho recently made a laughing sea by saying that he failed to talk on Radio Star.Kim Yong-myeong then answered What is failure? Failure is a stepping stone to move forward. Lee Jin-ho also received applause from the members, saying Failure is a rehearsal for success.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the day, recorded 6.1% (Nielson Korea national standard) TV viewer ratings.All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 22nd, the prelude to the long-term project 'Failure Stival' was held.

The members met with the failed people to select the so-called 'Failure Star TOP5' that can participate in the 'Failure Stival'. 'Failure Stival' is a festival that supports and supports failure. It is a large project designed to reinterpret the meaning of 'failure'.

First, baseball player Shim Soo-chang and comedian Park Sung-ho appeared. Park Sung-ho said, "I tasted enough to taste the failure. Park Sung-ho, who is currently working as a Rodler, said, "My dream is to enter Switzerland or Europe. But I can not go abroad because of Corona. "

"It's not retirement, it's stripped of clothes, it's not retirement on its own," Shim Soo-chang confessed, "does players usually have a grand retirement ceremony? I did not have a retirement ceremony, and my friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house. "

His application was filled with various failures, including major league advancement, attention to words, entertainment, reconciliation with catcher Jo In-sung, and failure to control health.

Next came Lee Ji-hye and Solbi, who said, "As soon as I heard about the 'failure', I really wanted to support it. I have a story that grew from failure."

Solbi said of the reason the group Typhoon failed: "Because of the company. My cause may be, but then the company went bankrupt."

Asked about the dismantling of the shop, Tak Jae-hoon said, "I think this is my own. Who will blame you? "Lee Ji-hye said," That's because of Seo Ji-young " Immediately Lee Ji-hye added: "It's a joke that's funny.

They also spoke on the phone with the applicant who had sent the story of the failure. Solbi said, "I always have a gaze around 'why do you do art' in the story of a failure who has been working as an unknown Actor for seven years. I think it is a success to choose the path and walk the path, but I do not know why I keep going on an opaque and lonely path. "

"Everything is uncertain and uncertain, but if I love it and my own reason is clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success."

The last applicants were comedian Lee Jin-ho and Kim Yong-nam. Kim Yong-myeong talked about the second plan failure and the head-to-head management failure, and Lee Jin-ho recently made a laughing sea by saying that he failed to talk on Radio Star. Kim Yong-myeong then answered "What is failure?" "Failure is a stepping stone to move forward." Lee Jin-ho also received applause from the members, saying "Failure is a rehearsal for success."

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the day, recorded 6.1% (Nielson Korea national standard) TV viewer ratings. All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.