All The Butlers' Ji Suk-jin "recommended by acquaintances to invest in six Legs"

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin recalls pastJi Suk-jin appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 28th.On the day, Ji Suk-jin said, There are people who bring me nonsense. He gathered Sight, I asked what brother liked Chicken meat.I said yes and she said, What part do you like best? I chose Chicken Leg.I encouraged Chicken, who developed this time, to invest in six legs, he said.Next time, he pulled a bottle of water out of his briefcase, saying, Its a miracle water. Jang Dong-min laughed when he found out that he was also encouraged to invest.I was told that if you put that water on and you did Arm wrestling, you could win, added Ji Suk-jin.Did you write Arm wrestling? asked Yang Se-hyeong, and Ji Suk-jin said, Yes, I was the older brother who won the original day, but he lost.

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin recalls past

Ji Suk-jin appeared on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 28th.

On the day, Ji Suk-jin said, "There are people who bring me nonsense." He gathered Sight, "I asked what brother liked Chicken meat. I said yes and she said, 'What part do you like best?' I chose Chicken Leg. "I encouraged Chicken, who developed this time, to invest in six Legs," he said.

"Next time, he pulled a bottle of water out of his briefcase, saying, 'It's a miracle water.'" Jang Dong-min laughed when he found out that he was also encouraged to invest. "I was told that if you put that water on and you did Arm wrestling, you could win," added Ji Suk-jin.

"Did you write Arm wrestling?" asked Yang Se-hyeong, and Ji Suk-jin said, "Yes, I was the older brother who won the original day, but he lost."