All The Butlers' Jang Dong-min '5 Billion Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian' Lee Kyung-kyu Announcement

The last story of Failure Stival was held at SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th.On the same day, a failed stars episode was held with a cash incentive of 1 million won. Ji Seok-jin released a Falangui episode including six legs, a miraculous water.Shim Soo-chang then revealed 0 Won donation angel and a dizzying experience with Chung Mong-yoon.Meanwhile, Jang Dong-min mentioned his signature episode of failure, the billion-dollar Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian.Jang Dong-min was contacted by an acquaintance saying, I left Jewelry in the pawn shop and I need 300 million.To prevent Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian, I called two Jewelry appraisers and received 60 carat ruby feelings worth 1 billion.Jang Dong-min spent 20 million won a month using the banks VVIP safe for Jewelry storage.I thought I was pouring the savings then, Jang Dong-min said, making the scene into a laughing sea.Eventually, over time, Jang Dong-min asked for a reassessment and found it to be an absurdly low amount.Jang Dong-min said, I do not believe if someone else has set it, but I did it myself.As it turns out, the acquaintance was Jewelry, but he had never felt anything. All The Butlers members were saddened by Jang Dong-mins story, but said, It is the most fun story I have heard.Then he played the Lorde of Failure and the frog game in the well.In Thorn FieldLordee, a real Innocent Thing appeared, and in Frog in the Well, the scene became a water sea and the abyss was unfolded.Kim Min-soo said, Even if I have an unexpected failure, I would like to live like I am.On the other hand, the scene of Lee Kyung-kyu, entertainment godfather, was revealed and attracted attention.It was invited to the mountain of Inje, Gangwon Province, and Lee Seung-gi said, This is the sanctuary of entertainers. It is like a Nonsan training camp.Behind the bewildered members appeared the masters schoolboys; Yang assumed that he was a monstered master, and the masters identity was Lee Kyung-kyu.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I will tell you the know-how to survive for the next 10 years at entertainment.

The last story of 'Failure Stival' was held at SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th.

On the same day, a failed star's episode was held with a cash incentive of 1 million won. Ji Seok-jin released a "Falangui episode" including six legs, a miraculous water. Shim Soo-chang then revealed '0 Won donation angel' and 'a dizzying experience with Chung Mong-yoon'.

Meanwhile, Jang Dong-min mentioned his signature episode of 'failure', the billion-dollar Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian. Jang Dong-min was contacted by an acquaintance saying, 'I left Jewelry in the pawn shop and I need 300 million.' To prevent Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian, I called two Jewelry appraisers and received 60 carat ruby feelings worth 1 billion.

Jang Dong-min spent 20 million won a month using the bank's VVIP safe for Jewelry storage. "I thought I was pouring the savings then," Jang Dong-min said, making the scene into a laughing sea. Eventually, over time, Jang Dong-min asked for a reassessment and found it to be an absurdly low amount.

Jang Dong-min said, "I do not believe if someone else has set it, but I did it myself." As it turns out, the acquaintance was Jewelry, but he had never felt anything. All The Butlers members were saddened by Jang Dong-min's story, but said, "It is the most fun story I have heard."

Then he played the "Lorde of Failure" and the frog Game in the well. In 'thorn field Lordee', a real Innocent Thing appeared, and in 'Frog in the Well', the scene became a water sea and the abyss was unfolded. Kim Min-soo said, "Even if I have an unexpected failure, I would like to live like I am."

On the other hand, the scene of Lee Kyung-kyu, 'entertainment godfather', was revealed and attracted attention. It was invited to the mountain of Inje, Gangwon Province, and Lee Seung-gi said, "This is the sanctuary of entertainers. It is like a Nonsan training camp."

Behind the bewildered members appeared the master's schoolboys; Yang assumed that he was a "monstered master," and the master's identity was Lee Kyung-kyu. Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I will tell you the know-how to survive for the next 10 years at entertainment."