Byun Yo-han ""Misaeng' misses and wants to see, and "Mr. Shen" love" ('iron wave M')

Actor Byun Yo-han boasted his affection for his previous works Misaeng and Mr. Shein. Byun Yo-han appeared on SBS Radio Power FM Kim Young-chuls Power FM broadcast on the morning of the 23rd.When asked to express Misaeng in five letters, Byun Yo-han replied, I want to see it, and said, I still miss it.I miss her, I miss her. The drama team is the same. She was popular, but she was grateful to me.He also asked the listener to reenact the famous ambassador of Mr. Shane, and he showed a scene of the drama immediately. My body remembers.Also, when asked to express it in five letters, he laughed, saying, I love you.Byun Yo-han is promoting a lot of hot air ahead of the release of the movie asset word.Asset word is a story of a scholar who is curious about the sea rather than a book after being exiled to Heuksan, and a young fisherman who wants to get out of the sea and climb the way of the sea.=

Actor Byun Yo-han boasted his affection for his previous works Misaeng' and 'Mr. Shein'. Byun Yo-han appeared on SBS Radio Power FM 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcast on the morning of the 23rd.

When asked to express Misaeng' in five letters, Byun Yo-han replied, "I want to see it," and said, "I still miss it. I miss her, I miss her. The drama team is the same. She was popular, but she was grateful to me.

He also asked the listener to reenact the famous ambassador of Mr. Shane, and he showed a scene of the drama immediately. "My body remembers." Also, when asked to express it in five letters, he laughed, saying, "I love you."

Byun Yo-han is promoting a lot of hot air ahead of the release of the movie 'asset word'. "asset word" is a story of a scholar who is curious about the sea rather than a book after being exiled to Heuksan, and a young fisherman who wants to get out of the sea and climb the way of the sea.

=