Byun Yo-han "Acting is Destiny"

An interview with a pictorial by actor Byun Yo-han was released on Tuesday.In the pictorial, Byun Yo-han clearly revealed a youthful and sophisticated masculinity: under sharp lighting, she showcased cool, understated styling.The unique atmosphere of Byun Yo-Hanman, where innocence and charisma coexist, was captured precisely.In an interview after shooting, Byun Yo-han was in his mid-30s and honestly conveyed his changed view of life and his values ​​as an actor.Acting is like fate. I accepted it as fate. I wanted to be a vague actor in the past. And I thought I liked Acting.I thought it was hard but I enjoyed it. I can tell you now. Now all emotions seem to be in me without ups and downs.When I get a script and meet a person, I want to express the story well. It is overconceived, and less self-conceived.I want to express it without ups and downs by accurately pointing between them. What I want to believe is that all the production crews in the field love this work, and we all want to make it well, he said.

An interview with a pictorial by actor Byun Yo-han was released on Tuesday.

In the pictorial, Byun Yo-han clearly revealed a youthful and sophisticated masculinity: under sharp lighting, she showcased cool, understated styling. The unique atmosphere of Byun Yo-hanman, where innocence and charisma coexist, was captured precisely.

In an interview after shooting, Byun Yo-han was in his mid-30s and honestly conveyed his changed view of life and his values ​​as an actor.

Acting is like fate. I accepted it as fate. I wanted to be a vague actor in the past. And I thought I liked Acting. I thought it was hard but I enjoyed it. I can tell you now. Now all emotions seem to be in me without ups and downs. When I get a script and meet a person, I want to express the story well. It is overconceived, and less self-conceived. I want to express it without ups and downs by accurately pointing between them. "

"What I want to believe is that all the production crews in the field love this work, and we all want to make it well," he said.