All The Butlers' Shim Soo-chang, huge Failure Temporal database "Retirementless, Pro Baseball 18 straight losses"

All The Butlers Shim Soo-chang has been honest about the Failure Temporal database.On the 21st, SBS All The Butlers held a spectacular prelude to the grand finale of the huge long-term project Failure Festival.Many of the Failure people of all time appeared on the day.They voluntarily asked for a meeting with Tak Jae-hoon and Master Lee Sang-min to participate in the Failure Star TOP5 which can participate in the Failure Festival.Baseball player Shim Soo-chang and comedian Park Sung-ho appeared as the first applicants.In particular, Shim Soo-changs Failure Temporal database was immensely colorful.Shim Soo-chang appeared to be a successful baseball player, but said: I didnt retire myself, my clothes were stripped off. Its cut.I was released, he said. I usually do a great retreasurement, but I did not do such a retreasurement.My friends did a Retirement at a small restaurant. Lee Seung-gi saw the application of Shim Soo-chang filled with the Failure Temporal database and said, It is the most Failure of applicants.There is also an experience of playing professional baseball 18 straight losers, losing all three years, said Shim Soo-chang, who was surprised by the lack of Khan.I was also Failure in my high school major league challenge. I had a scout offer from the Boston Red Sox.He had three home runs in one inning, and fans even criticized him for not being so sick and being healthy and coming out every game.In addition, there was a disagreement with team senior Jo In-sung, he said, reciting the Failure story and revealing the force of Failure Rich .

All The Butlers' Shim Soo-chang has been honest about the Failure Temporal database.

On the 21st, SBS All The Butlers' held a spectacular prelude to the grand finale of the huge long-term project 'Failure Festival'.

Many of the Failure people of all time appeared on the day. They voluntarily asked for a meeting with Tak Jae-hoon and Master Lee Sang-min to participate in the "Failure Star TOP5" which can participate in the "Failure Festival".

Baseball player Shim Soo-chang and comedian Park Sung-ho appeared as the first applicants.

In particular, Shim Soo-chang's Failure Temporal database was immensely colorful. Shim Soo-chang appeared to be a successful Baseball player, but said: "I didn't retire myself, my clothes were stripped off. It's cut. I was released, "he said." I usually do a great retreasurement, but I did not do such a retreasurement. My friends did a Retirement at a small restaurant. "

Lee Seung-gi saw the application of Shim Soo-chang filled with the Failure Temporal database and said, "It is the most Failure of applicants. "There is also an experience of playing professional baseball 18 straight losers, losing all three years," said Shim Soo-chang, who was surprised by the lack of Khan. I was also Failure in my high school major league challenge. I had a scout offer from the Boston Red Sox. He had three home runs in one inning, and fans even criticized him for not being so sick and being healthy and coming out every game. In addition, there was a disagreement with team senior Jo In-sung, "he said, reciting the Failure story and revealing the force of" Failure Rich ".