All The Butlers' Ji Suk-jin, Failure Story Confessions "Leg 6 Chicken?"

All The Butlers Ji Suk-jin has told his story of failure.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, was the opening ceremony of Failure Stival.Ji Suk-jin said: I want to abandon the nickname wetland; there are people who bring nonsense; one day an acquaintance recommended it as good information.I said I would accept about 2,000 because I was close.  Do you like chicken? Which part do you like?I saidCickenLeg. Cicken developed this time is six leg. I think I believe it. What spider?One day I brought a 007 bag and opened it, and there was water. The effect of water was a miracle. The second grade beef was + + lantern.Jang said he knew the water and said, Huh? That pork? I do not know how to make it. It changes when you dip stones in water.Tak Jae-hoon said, There is something that people who fail do.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

All The Butlers' Ji Suk-jin has told his story of failure.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, was the opening ceremony of 'Failure Stival'.

Ji Suk-jin said: "I want to abandon the nickname 'wetland'; there are people who bring nonsense; one day an acquaintance recommended it as good information. I said I would accept about 2,000 because I was close. "" Do you like Chicken? Which part do you like? "I said"CickenLeg. "Cicken developed this time is six Leg. "I think I believe it. What spider?"

"One day I brought a 007 bag and opened it, and there was water. The effect of water was a miracle. The second grade beef was + + lantern."

Jang said he knew the water and said, "Huh? That pork? I do not know how to make it. It changes when you dip stones in water." Tak Jae-hoon said, "There is something that people who fail do."

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue