"All The Butlers" former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang, "Professional Baseball 18 straight loses...Clothing is stripped off, not retirement."

Shim Soo-chang reveals record of fiascoOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 21st, Failure Star K was held to select those who will be in the failed festival.On this day, the members and masters were puzzled by the appearance of former professional baseball player Shim Soo-chang.Tak Jae-hun said, It was a success to be a baseball player and did not you retire it. What did you fail?Shim Soo-chang said, I did not do retirement, Clothing was stripped, I did not retire myself, I was cut.And others have a great retrement ceremony, and I have not been able to retrement. If it is a failure, it is a failure.My friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house, and I made it small by four people. At this time, Lee Seung-gi was the first to release his record of failure, saying, When I look at the resume, it is the most failure of the applicants.Kim Dong-Hyun asked, How much is the period?Shim Soo-chang said, Its about three years, and Kim Dong-Hyun was surprised to say, Did you lose all three years?Then Shin Sung-rok said, In fact, it is right to take Clothing off the club. Tak Jae-hun asked, Do you think you have taken Clothing off?Shim Soo-chang smiled a nice smile, saying, There is nothing to say.After that, Shim Soo-chang surprised everyone by releasing the record of failure of the past.

Shim Soo-chang reveals record of fiasco

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 21st, 'Failure Star K' was held to select those who will be in the failed festival.

On this day, the members and masters were puzzled by the appearance of former professional Baseball player Shim Soo-chang. Tak Jae-hun said, "It was a success to be a Baseball player and did not you retire it." "What did you fail?"

Shim Soo-chang said, "I did not do retirement, Clothing was stripped, I did not retire myself, I was cut. "And others have a great retrement ceremony, and I have not been able to retrement. If it is a failure, it is a failure. My friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house, and I made it small by four people. "

At this time, Lee Seung-gi was the first to release his record of failure, saying, "When I look at the resume, it is the most failure of the applicants. Kim Dong-Hyun asked, "How much is the period?" Shim Soo-chang said, "It's about three years," and Kim Dong-Hyun was surprised to say, "Did you lose all three years?"

Then Shin Sung-rok said, "In fact, it is right to take Clothing off the club." Tak Jae-hun asked, "Do you think you have taken Clothing off?" Shim Soo-chang smiled a nice smile, saying, "There is nothing to say." After that, Shim Soo-chang surprised everyone by releasing the record of failure of the past.