'True Beauty' Im Se-mi "Cha Eun-woo and Hwang In-yeop, Shined Every Moment"

True Beauty Actor Im Se-mi mentioned Cha Eun-woo and Hwang In-yeopIm Se-mi conducted an interview commemorating the end of the TVN tree drama True Beauty (playplayplay by Lee Si-eun and director Kim Sang-hyup) which ended on the 4th at the Nonhyeon-dong building in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 9th.On this day, Im Se-mi said, I did not meet much because of the different parts, but I received a lot of support.I felt great watching the two people act, I didnt do that, he said.Every moment I was shining, I had good energy, he said. I hit all Actors and I did Acting. I liked it characterically.The time we filmed True Beauty was all precious, he added.True Beauty is a romantic comedy that recovers self-esteem, where Lim Joo-kyung (Moon Ga-young), who has a complex appearance and became a goddess through Makeup, and Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo), who keeps her scars, meet and share their secrets with each other.Im Se-mi took the role of Lim Hee-kyung, a great daughter who is good at studying in the goddess beauty of the play, and took the peak of the girl crush with a straight-line move.

'True Beauty' Actor Im Se-mi mentioned Cha Eun-woo and Hwang In-yeop

Im Se-mi conducted an Interview commemorating the end of the TVN tree Drama 'True Beauty' (playplayplay by Lee Si-eun and director Kim Sang-hyup) which ended on the 4th at the Nonhyeon-dong building in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 9th.

On this day, Im Se-mi said, "I did not meet much because of the different parts, but I received a lot of support. I felt great watching the two people act, I didn't do that," he said.

"Every moment I was shining, I had good energy," he said. "I hit all Actors and I did Acting. I liked it characterically. "The time we filmed 'True Beauty' was all precious," he added.

'True Beauty' is a romantic comedy that recovers self-esteem, where Lim Joo-kyung (Moon Ga-young), who has a complex appearance and became a goddess through 'Makeup', and Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo), who keeps her scars, meet and share their secrets with each other. Im Se-mi took the role of Lim Hee-kyung, a great daughter who is good at studying in the goddess beauty of the play, and took the peak of the girl crush with a straight-line move.