Point of Omniscient Interfere' Min Woo Hyuk's Mother Im Se-mi "I like to have a daughter who can talk inside" Tears

Point of Omniscient Interfere Min Woo Hyuks mother showed gratitude to Im Se-mi.Min Woo Hyuks daily life was revealed at MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcasted on the night of the 12th.On this day, Min Woo Hyuk prepared a meal with Father and Im Se-mi talked with Mother.Im Se-mi asked Min Woo Hyuks Mother, How many times did your mother meet and marry your father?Min Woo Hyuks mother said, I met her twice, and I got Woo Hyuk right away. Im Se-mi responded with a smile and laughed. Is not she the son who supported Mothers youth?Its not good, though, he said.Min Woo Hyuks mother said, I do not have a daughter and there is no one I can talk to.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Min Woo Hyuk's Mother showed gratitude to Im Se-mi. Min Woo Hyuk's daily life was revealed at MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcasted on the night of the 12th. On this day, Min Woo Hyuk prepared a meal with Father and Im Se-mi talked with Mother. Im Se-mi asked Min Woo Hyuk's Mother, "How many times did your Mother meet and marry your Father?" Min Woo Hyuk's Mother said, "I met her twice, and I got Woo Hyuk right away." Im Se-mi responded with a smile and laughed. "Is not she the son who supported Mother's youth? "It's not good, though," he said. Min Woo Hyuk's Mother said, "I do not have a daughter and there is no one I can talk to."