Lee Se-young, is this pretty after Ssangsu? 'Preliminary groom' boyfriend is another Idol class beautiful look

Gag Woman Lee Se-young showed off her look as prettier as she did after double eyelid surgeryLee Se-young posted two self-portraits on his SNS on the 3rd.In the photo, Lee Se-young is wearing her hair up and makeup. She boasts a visual that is as good as Idol, with ball touch and fresh lip makeup.Lee Se-young recently performed double eyelid surgery, eye correction, top, back, and bottom surgery.After the surgery, Lee Se-young said, The Complex was the reason for the surgery through YouTube personal channel.I wanted to do double eyelid surgery since I was 20 years old, but I could not keep doing it because I was a job, so I ate 32 years old and I was very happy. I think Ive overcome the complex, he said, and my eyes are so big that I feel sick.Meanwhile, Lee Se-young said last month that she is preparing for marriage with her Korean-Japanese boyfriend through YouTube.Lee Se-young SNS
Gag Woman Lee Se-young showed off her look as prettier as she did after double eyelid surgeryLee Se-young posted two self-portraits on his SNS on the 3rd.In the photo, Lee Se-young is wearing her hair up and makeup. She boasts a visual that is as good as Idol, with ball touch and fresh lip makeup.Lee Se-young recently performed double eyelid surgery, eye correction, top, back, and bottom surgery.After the surgery, Lee Se-young said, The Complex was the reason for the surgery through YouTube personal channel.I wanted to do double eyelid surgery since I was 20 years old, but I could not keep doing it because I was a job, so I ate 32 years old and I was very happy. I think Ive overcome the complex, he said, and my eyes are so big that I feel sick.Meanwhile, Lee Se-young said last month that she is preparing for marriage with her Korean-Japanese boyfriend through YouTube.Lee Se-young SNS

Gag Woman Lee Se-young showed off her look as prettier as she did after double eyelid surgery

Lee Se-young posted two self-portraits on his SNS on the 3rd.

In the photo, Lee Se-young is wearing her hair up and makeup. She boasts a visual that is as good as Idol, with ball touch and fresh lip makeup.

Lee Se-young recently performed double eyelid surgery, eye correction, top, back, and bottom surgery. After the surgery, Lee Se-young said, "The Complex was the reason for the surgery through YouTube personal channel. I wanted to do double eyelid surgery since I was 20 years old, but I could not keep doing it because I was a job, so I ate 32 years old and I was very happy. "

“I think I’ve overcome The Complex,” he said, “and my eyes are so big that I feel sick.”

Meanwhile, Lee Se-young said last month that she is preparing for marriage with her Korean-Japanese boyfriend through YouTube.

Lee Se-young SNS