Kim So-yeon, "All The Butlers" "Rehearse with Piano Sheet music Tong for Work"

Kim So-yeon said he practiced Piano himself for Penthouse.Lee Ji-ah, Eugene and Kim So-yeon appeared as masters on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 21st.Lee Seung-gi asked Kim So-yeon, Ive done Heel, and Kim So-yeon said he did Heel in Everything on Eve 20 years ago.Kim So-yeon said, Heel is the second since then, and many people say that Heel did not do much.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought I did Heel once or twice. Kim So-yeon said, I did not have Heel, but I look like Heel.Lee Ji-ah said, There is something salty about So-yeon, even though he is a real mean Heel.It seems that So-yeons acting ability is what can be drawn by those who see it. Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, If it was not this acting, I did not see it.On this day, Actor Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, and Eugene appeared in the Penthouse feature, and mentioned the Piano scene of Kim So-yeon,Kim So-yeon said, I practiced for my work, I originally hit the early chopstick march. I learned from my big sister in a video call, I can not see Sheet music shamefully, I memorized Sheet music unconditionally.Lee Seung-gi told Lee Ji-ah that the scene of talking to Oh Yoon-hee after knowing the real killer who killed his daughter was impressive.When asked what he thought he acted, Lee Ji-ah said, I was worried about that feeling a lot. I thought there would be an impact to cool it.Lee Ji-ah said, I was surprised, it was a shock.I was really surprised when I was cheating with Dantae. Lee Ji-ah said, I still believe that I am a believer, but I did not think I would do this.I just got a sense of betrayal from the script, he said, and Eugene admitted himself to being a bad person.And the three actors said they did not really know the spoilers, and that when the actors gathered together, they guessed about the future development.However, it attracted attention by saying that all speculation is different from actual development.At this time, Yang Se-hyeong asked, So you were surprised to see the season 2 script, and Lee Ji-ah said, Oh, I was surprised.Shims death in Season 1, and whether or not he appeared in Season 2 was now covered in the veil. Lee Ji-ah said, I am not talking about Season 2 but I am talking about Season 1.Lee Ji-ah, who also says How do you spoof cool?On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Kim So-yeon said he practiced Piano himself for Penthouse.

Lee Ji-ah, Eugene and Kim So-yeon appeared as masters on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 21st.

Lee Seung-gi asked Kim So-yeon, "I've done Heel," and Kim So-yeon said he did Heel in "Everything on Eve" 20 years ago. Kim So-yeon said, "Heel is the second since then, and many people say that Heel did not do much."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought I did Heel once or twice." Kim So-yeon said, "I did not have Heel, but I look like Heel." Lee Ji-ah said, "There is something salty about So-yeon, even though he is a real mean Heel. It seems that So-yeon's acting ability is what can be drawn by those who see it. " Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "If it was not this acting, I did not see it."

On this day, Actor Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, and Eugene appeared in the Penthouse' feature, and mentioned the Piano scene of Kim So-yeon,

Kim So-yeon said, "I practiced for my work, I originally hit the early chopstick march." "I learned from my big sister in a video call, I can not see Sheet music shamefully, I memorized Sheet music unconditionally."

Lee Seung-gi told Lee Ji-ah that the scene of talking to Oh Yoon-hee after knowing the real killer who killed his daughter was impressive. When asked what he thought he acted, Lee Ji-ah said, "I was worried about that feeling a lot. I thought there would be an impact to cool it."

Lee Ji-ah said, "I was surprised, it was a shock. I was really surprised when I was cheating with Dantae. "

Lee Ji-ah said, "I still believe that I am a believer, but I did not think I would do this. I just got a sense of betrayal from the script, "he said, and Eugene admitted himself to being a bad person.

And the three Actors said they did not really know the spoilers, and that when the Actors gathered together, they guessed about the future development. However, it attracted attention by saying that all speculation is different from actual development.

At this time, Yang Se-hyeong asked, "So you were surprised to see the season 2 script," and Lee Ji-ah said, "Oh, I was surprised." Shim's death in Season 1, and whether or not he appeared in Season 2 was now covered in the veil. Lee Ji-ah said, "I am not talking about Season 2 but I am talking about Season 1."

Lee Ji-ah, who also says "How do you spoof cool?"

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.