kang jae-jun, Lee Eunhyeong and "'1' recorded and walk together" gum cart couple

Comedian kan jae-jun and Lee Eunhyeong reported on the recent situation.Kang jae-jun said on his instagram on February 5, I can not be number 1 and I can record it and walk.In 2021, Haru did not rest and exercise project .In the public photos, kang jae-jun and Lee Eunhyeong are taking a self-portrait while posing in the studio of JTBC entertainment I can not be No. 1.It is a two-shot that feels happy energy just by looking at it. From recording to exercise, I shared my daily schedule with Haru.Meanwhile, the kanga jae-jun Lee Eunhyeong couple married in 2018.The two are appearing in I can not be No. 1 and won the Best Couple Award at the 2021 Korea First Brand Awards ceremony held on January 28th.

Comedian kan jae-jun and Lee Eunhyeong reported on the recent situation.

kang jae-jun said on his instagram on February 5, "I can not be number 1 and I can record it and walk. In 2021, Haru did not rest and exercise project ".

In the public photos, kang jae-jun and Lee Eunhyeong are taking a self-portrait while posing in the studio of JTBC entertainment 'I can not be No. 1'. It is a two-shot that feels happy energy just by looking at it. From recording to exercise, I shared my daily schedule with Haru.

Meanwhile, the kanga jae-jun Lee Eunhyeong couple married in 2018. The two are appearing in 'I can not be No. 1' and won the Best Couple Award at the 2021 Korea First Brand Awards ceremony held on January 28th.