"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi "from Parents bank clerk, My Asset 40% Deposit"

Lee Seung-gi reveals Asset distribution portfolioOn February 28, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers covered How to invest smartly.Saburo starred Shuka, who is working as an economic creator.On this day, All The Butlers members wrote an Asset distribution portfolio.The Asset of Yang Se-hyeong accounted for 75% of stocks, 6% of pensions, 10% of Defosit, 4% of loans and 5% of subscriptions.Yang Se-hyeong said, Ill keep it this way until Im 49, and when I did the calculation and said Id make 10% annual profit, 12 years later, it was about 3.14 times my principal.What we are investing in is all good and stable futures, Shuka said. I think we can sit here.We have to approach this clear investment goal. Lee Seung-gis Asset distribution portfolio has also been unveiled.Deposit accounted for 40% of Lee Seung-gis Asset, 5% of foreign currency, 5% of pension insurance, 5% of funds, 20% of stocks, 20% of real estate and 5% of real estate loans.Shin Sung-rok joked, Its too much to marry me. Shuka praised portfolio to become typically rich.Lee Seung-gi replied: I didnt do this because I was smart, but my parents are from bank clerk, basically you have something to do with stability.

Lee Seung-gi reveals Asset distribution portfolio

On February 28, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' covered 'How to invest smartly'. Saburo starred Shuka, who is working as an economic creator.

On this day, All The Butlers' members wrote an Asset distribution portfolio. The Asset of Yang Se-hyeong accounted for 75% of stocks, 6% of pensions, 10% of Defosit, 4% of loans and 5% of subscriptions.

Yang Se-hyeong said, "I'll keep it this way until I'm 49, and when I did the calculation and said I'd make 10% annual profit, 12 years later, it was about 3.14 times my principal. "What we are investing in is all good and stable futures," Shuka said. "I think we can sit here. We have to approach this clear investment goal. "

Lee Seung-gi's Asset distribution portfolio has also been unveiled. Deposit accounted for 40% of Lee Seung-gi's Asset, 5% of foreign currency, 5% of pension insurance, 5% of funds, 20% of stocks, 20% of real estate and 5% of real estate loans. Shin Sung-rok joked, "It's too much to marry me." Shuka praised "portfolio to become typically rich."

Lee Seung-gi replied: "I didn't do this because I was smart, but my parents are from bank clerk, basically you have something to do with stability."