"Singergain" Deleted Crayon Pop Park Choa "Happiness Taken Without Cheering and Encouragement"

Park Choa wrote on his SNS on the 26th, It is Park Choa, the 59th singer of Singer Gain, and wrote with a picture of No. 59.Park Choa said, I was greeted with Singer Gain, which started last summers preliminary round, so I was worried about fear and worry before the challenge. However, I wanted to concentrate more on the love and gratitude I received from the many experiences I had after my debut with Crayon Pop.I think it was the time when I poured all my energy and passion into that idea. I am so grateful and happy to receive such sincere support and encouragement that I did not think of so much, he said. I think that alone has achieved more valuable results than anything else.I am really grateful to all those who have given me courage and helped me. I will try to hold the hope gained through Singer Gain in my hand and make up another exciting things, he added. Please join me with the name Park Choa in the future.Park Choa has been steadily growing with his singing ability as a 59th singer in Singer Gain.In Singer Gain broadcast on the 25th, the 33rd singer Yumis Star was selected in the loser resurrection with the last ticket of TOP 10, but it was not able to reach the final TOP 10.Park Choa, who runs YouTube channel Park Choa City and is also a YouTuber, will continue to meet the public through various activities.Empathy Media Newsis

Park Choa wrote on his SNS on the 26th, "It is Park Choa, the 59th singer of 'Singer Gain'," and wrote with a picture of No. 59.

Park Choa said, "I was greeted with 'Singer Gain', which started last summer's preliminary round, so I was worried about fear and worry before the challenge. However, I wanted to concentrate more on the love and gratitude I received from the many experiences I had after my debut with Crayon Pop. I think it was the time when I poured all my energy and passion into that idea. "

"I am so grateful and happy to receive such sincere support and encouragement that I did not think of so much," he said. "I think that alone has achieved more valuable results than anything else. I am really grateful to all those who have given me courage and helped me. "

"I will try to hold the hope gained through 'Singer Gain' in my hand and make up another exciting things," he added. "Please join me with the name 'Park Choa' in the future."

Park Choa has been steadily growing with his singing ability as a 59th singer in 'Singer Gain'. In 'Singer Gain' broadcast on the 25th, the 33rd singer Yumi's 'Star' was selected in the loser resurrection with the last ticket of TOP 10, but it was not able to reach the final TOP 10.

Park Choa, who runs YouTube channel 'Park Choa City' and is also a YouTuber, will continue to meet the public through various activities.

Empathy Media Newsis