'FMSadsacks Go to War' Cho U-jong "Jeong Se-woon, Age More Like You Hee-yeol"

On the morning of the 27th, KBS Cool FM Cho U-jongs FMSadsacks Go to War appeared as a guest.On this day, DJ Cho U-jong asked Jing Se-won if he had a shower habit, and Jing Se-won said, I wash my head before my body gets wet.I bring my head first to the shower, he replied.When Cho U-jong said, Have you been washing your hair today? Jeong Se-woon said, Ive been wrapped up; I only used shampoo today.Cho U-jong laughed, saying, In the future, use treatments.Jeong Se-woon also sang live on the spot, recommending a listener to Daylakes Ill Let You Walk the Flower Road Song.Jeong Se-woon said: My mother recently heard this song, she came to me to listen to it and said, Whats the song title?My mother asked me to keep listening, so I heard it five or six times in a row. Cho U-jong asked, Mr. Jeong Se-woon is a filial piety? and Jeong Se-woon said, It is still lacking.I will do more in the future, he said.Cho U-jong, who talked with Jeong Se-woon, said, (Jeong Se-woon) would be a little like You Hee-yeol if Age was more.I do not know the usual personality, but it is flexible and relaxed. sympathy media

On the morning of the 27th, KBS Cool FM Cho U-jong's FMSadsacks Go to War' appeared as a guest.

On this day, DJ Cho U-jong asked Jing Se-won if he had a shower habit, and Jing Se-won said, "I wash my head before my body gets wet. I bring my head first to the shower," he replied.

When Cho U-jong said, "Have you been washing your hair today?" Jeong Se-woon said, "I've been wrapped up; I only used shampoo today." Cho U-jong laughed, saying, "In the future, use treatments."

Jeong Se-woon also sang live on the spot, recommending a listener to Daylake's "I'll Let You Walk the Flower Road" Song.

Jeong Se-woon said: "My mother recently heard this Song, she came to me to listen to it and said, 'What's the Song title?' My mother asked me to keep listening, so I heard it five or six times in a row. "

Cho U-jong asked, "Mr. Jeong Se-woon is a filial piety?" and Jeong Se-woon said, "It is still lacking. I will do more in the future, "he said.

Cho U-jong, who talked with Jeong Se-woon, said, "(Jeong Se-woon) would be a little like You Hee-yeol if Age was more. I do not know the usual personality, but it is flexible and relaxed. "

sympathy media