'M Countdown' Im Young-woong, upside down V bean-curd drags Pose ..Lovely big release

Im Young-wong appeared on Mnet M Countdown broadcast on the 12th and released IM HERO for the first regular album.The title song is Can I meet you again?Im Young-woong has set a record for solo singers with sales of more than 1.1 million at the same time as the first regular album release.I still can not believe it and it is too Honor, and once again I sincerely thank you to my fans, said Im Young-woong.MCs then asked Im Young-wong to do the V, bean-curd drags pose that is trendy these days, and Im Young-wong showed two poses, saying, I will do whatever cute fans want.On the other hand, M Countdown will feature Dark Bee (DKB), Le Seraphim (LE SSERAFIM), Berryberry (VERIVERY), Cypher (Ciipher), Icon (iKON), Alice (ALICE), ELAST (Elast), WOODZ (Cho Seung-yeon), Walking After U, Unite (YOUNITE), EPEX (Epex), Jeong Se-woon, CLASS:y (Clars), Tomorrow By Together, T1419 and others.
Im Young-wong appeared on Mnet M Countdown broadcast on the 12th and released IM HERO for the first regular album.The title song is Can I meet you again?Im Young-woong has set a record for solo singers with sales of more than 1.1 million at the same time as the first regular album release.I still can not believe it and it is too Honor, and once again I sincerely thank you to my fans, said Im Young-woong.MCs then asked Im Young-wong to do the V, bean-curd drags pose that is trendy these days, and Im Young-wong showed two poses, saying, I will do whatever cute fans want.On the other hand, M Countdown will feature Dark Bee (DKB), Le Seraphim (LE SSERAFIM), Berryberry (VERIVERY), Cypher (Ciipher), Icon (iKON), Alice (ALICE), ELAST (Elast), WOODZ (Cho Seung-yeon), Walking After U, Unite (YOUNITE), EPEX (Epex), Jeong Se-woon, CLASS:y (Clars), Tomorrow By Together, T1419 and others.

Im Young-wong appeared on Mnet 'M Countdown' broadcast on the 12th and released "IM HERO" for the first Regular album. The title song is "Can I meet you again?"

Im Young-woong has set a record for solo singers with sales of more than 1.1 million at the same time as the first Regular album release. "I still can not believe it and it is too Honor, and once again I sincerely Thank You to my fans," said Im Young-woong.

MCs then asked Im Young-wong to "do the V, bean-curd drags Pose that is trendy these days," and Im Young-wong showed two Poses, saying, "I will do whatever cute fans want."

On the other hand, "M Countdown" will feature Dark Bee (DKB), Le Seraphim (LE SSERAFIM), Berryberry (VERIVERY), Cypher (Ciipher), Icon (iKON), Alice (ALICE), E'LAST (Elast), WOODZ (Cho Seung-yeon), Walking After U, Unite (YOUNITE), EPEX (Epex), Jeong Se-woon, CLASS:y (Clars), Tomorrow By Together, T1419 and others.