All The Butlers' im tae-hyuk, David Night if Disclosure on the Sandboard "Take Your Clothes I like you"

Im tae-hyuk Disclosure says Night if likes to take off clothesSBS All The Butlers broadcast on January 24 was featured in a wrestling feature.On this day, sssireum idol im tae-hyuk Night if Nobumsu heo Seon-haeng appeared as master.On the day, Night If said of the nickname David of the sand, I was embarrassed when the fans made it when I was wrestling.No-bum-soo heo Seon-haeng refuted, No, I love it very much, and im tae-hyuk laughed, disclosure, saying, I like to take off my clothes.I had no fans before, and only seniors watched, but last year, Chuseok and this years snow were not completely available.Fans came with cannon cameras, he said.The members of All The Butlers started to drive, saying, Is everything a tae-hyuk player? And im tae-hyuk denied no, but his colleagues said, Yes.Kim Myung-mi in the news

im tae-hyuk Disclosure says Night if likes to take off clothes

SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on January 24 was featured in a wrestling feature. On this day, 'sssireum idol' im tae-hyuk Night if Nobumsu heo Seon-haeng appeared as master.

On the day, Night if said of the nickname "David of the sand," "I was embarrassed when the fans made it when I was wrestling." No-bum-soo heo Seon-haeng refuted, "No, I love it very much," and im tae-hyuk laughed, Disclosure, saying, "I like to take off my clothes."

"I had no fans before, and only seniors watched, but last year, Chuseok and this year's snow were not completely available. Fans came with cannon cameras," he said.

The members of All The Butlers' started to drive, saying, "Is everything a tae-hyuk player?" And im tae-hyuk denied "no," but his colleagues said, "Yes."

Kim Myung-mi in the news