All The Butlers' full-scale scholastic ability test Kim Ji-hoon "Studying Alone without attending Academy"

Full-scale scholastic ability test Kim Ji-hoon said he received a perfect score for the SAT.Kang Sung-tae, a study god, and Kim Ji-hoon, a 2021 SAT scorer, appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.Kang Sung-tae, the god of study, and Kim Ji-hoon, the 2021 college entrance exam scorer, were the masters. Kim Ji-hoon was one of six college entrance exam scorers.Kim Ji-hoon said, I applied to the Department of Economics at Seoul University. I put only one place at Seoul University because other friends could be anxious. Kim Ji-hoon also released a full-score SAT report card; Kang Sung-tae admired it, saying, Its a perfect score that I couldnt go to school and put on a mask for 10 hours and couldnt breathe properly.Kim Ji-hoons mother appeared on the scene; Kim Ji-hoons mother said, I was surprised that I did not attend Academy and studied alone and got a perfect score.Kim Ji-hoon said, I went to the Academy because of the taste that I liked with friends during junior high school, but I thought it was more efficient to study alone in high school.I only supplemented the shortcomings with internet lectures. I saw the know-how of the study god Kang Sung-tae

full-scale scholastic ability test Kim Ji-hoon said he received a perfect score for the SAT.

Kang Sung-tae, a study god, and Kim Ji-hoon, a 2021 SAT scorer, appeared on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.

Kang Sung-tae, the god of study, and Kim Ji-hoon, the 2021 college entrance exam scorer, were the masters. Kim Ji-hoon was one of six college entrance exam scorers. Kim Ji-hoon said, "I applied to the Department of Economics at Seoul University." I put only one place at Seoul University because other Friends could be anxious. " Kim Ji-hoon also released a full-score SAT report card; Kang Sung-tae admired it, saying, "It's a perfect score that I couldn't go to school and put on a mask for 10 hours and couldn't breathe properly."

Kim Ji-hoon's mother appeared on the scene; Kim Ji-hoon's mother said, "I was surprised that I did not attend Academy and studied alone and got a perfect score." Kim Ji-hoon said, "I went to the Academy because of the taste that I liked with Friends during junior high school, but I thought it was more efficient to study alone in high school. I only supplemented the shortcomings with internet lectures. I saw the know-how of the study god Kang Sung-tae "