'Jung Hee' Han Ji-min "'Ago brought' I bent out.' Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki'And 'Han Ji-min The Mask' Topic"

Actor Han Ji-min mentioned Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki and Han Ji-min The Mask, which became a hot topic after the appearance of Ago brought in Jeonghee. In the MBC FM4U Hope Song of Noon (Jeonghee), which aired on 9 September, actor Han Ji-min was joined by han Ji-min, who was about to release the film The Festival. Han Ji-min recently appeared with Nam Joo-hyuk on MBCs Point of Omnisic Meddling (Ago brought) to promote The Festival.  Han Ji-min said, I was worried about whether Id have fun shooting Ago brought or something to get out of, but he worked hard with editing.  Hong Hyun-hee has prepared a lot.  It was funny when I look at it. In Ago brought, Hong Hyun-hee surprised everyone with his Han Ji-min The Mask transformation.  Han Ji-min, Nam Jun-hyuk, and Hong Hyun-hee also had Tteok-bokki eaten talk, with no audio.  Since then, Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki and Han Ji-min The Mask have become more talked about in real-time search than in the movie Joje.  Han Ji-min said, I went to promote the movie, and I only searched for other things like Han Ji-min The Mask and Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki, and said, Now I know where I eat hot dogs and Tteok-bokki.

Actor Han Ji-min mentioned "Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki" and "Han Ji-min The Mask", which became a hot topic after the appearance of "Ago brought" in "Jeonghee." In the MBC FM4U "Hope Song of Noon" ("Jeonghee"), which aired on 9 September, actor Han Ji-min was joined by han Ji-min, who was about to release the film "The Festival." Han Ji-min recently appeared with Nam Joo-hyuk on MBC's "Point of Omnisic Meddling" ("Ago brought") to promote "The Festival." Han Ji-min said, "I was worried about whether I'd have fun shooting 'Ago brought' or something to get out of, but he worked hard with editing." "Hong Hyun-hee has prepared a lot. It was funny when I look at it." In Ago brought, Hong Hyun-hee surprised everyone with his 'Han Ji-min The Mask' transformation. Han Ji-min, Nam Jun-hyuk, and Hong Hyun-hee also had Tteok-bokki eaten talk, with no audio. Since then, "Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki" and "Han Ji-min The Mask" have become more talked about in real-time search than in the movie "Joje". Han Ji-min said, "I went to promote the movie, and I only searched for other things like 'Han Ji-min The Mask' and 'Han Ji-min Tteok-bokki'," and said, "Now I know where I eat hot dogs and Tteok-bokki."