⁇ 41 years old cha Ji-yeonHan Ji-min and younger brother than Jun Ji-hyun ⁇ Presbyopia recognition (woven sugar cloth)

Actor cha Ji-yeon has admitted to being Presbyopia, referring to actors of the same age.On the 29th, JTBC  ⁇  woven sugar cloth  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Kim Mi-kyung and  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  cha Ji-yeon appeared in various stories.On this day, the two confessed that they had a common point of  ⁇  Presbyopia  ⁇ , while cha Ji-yeon said that I was 41 years old at 82 years old.Tak Jae-hun wondered why he was Presbyopia, and when he replied to Cha Ji-yeons answer that he was this face since high school, he said that he was Presbyopia.Cha Ji-yeon said, Who is my elementary school yearbook? Are you a teacher here? He laughed, saying, Since then, there have been many signs of time.Tak Jae-hun said, When I was a child, I was comforted that Presbyopia was old when I was young, and Hong Jin-kyung asked me who was among the same age actors.Then cha Ji-yeon said, I know Han Ji-min, Yoo In-na and Son Ye-jin are also there. Why do you laugh?Yoon Jong-shin also said, Please tell me only one person who looks older, and cha Ji-yeon seems to be Presbyopia. He is younger than Jun Ji-hyun.JTBCs Woven Sugar Cloth

Actor cha Ji-yeon has admitted to being Presbyopia, referring to actors of the same age. On the 29th, JTBC ⁇ woven sugar cloth ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Kim Mi-kyung and ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ cha Ji-yeon appeared in various stories. On this day, the two confessed that they had a common point of ⁇ Presbyopia ⁇ , while cha Ji-yeon said that I was 41 years old at 82 years old. Tak Jae-hun wondered why he was Presbyopia, and when he replied to cha Ji-yeon's answer that he was this face since high school, he said that he was Presbyopia. cha Ji-yeon said, "Who is my elementary school yearbook?" "Are you a teacher here?" He laughed, saying, "Since then, there have been many signs of time." Tak Jae-hun said, "When I was a child, I was comforted that Presbyopia was old when I was young, and Hong Jin-kyung asked me who was among the same age actors. Then cha Ji-yeon said, "I know Han Ji-min, Yoo In-na and Son Ye-jin are also there." "Why do you laugh?" Yoon Jong-shin also said, "Please tell me only one person who looks older, and cha Ji-yeon seems to be Presbyopia." He is younger than Jun Ji-hyun. JTBC's "Woven Sugar Cloth"