The Tale of a Gumiho' Kim Bum "I spent a warm year with a lot of love throughout the shoot" End testimony

The Tale of a Gumiho Kim Bum I spent a warm year with a lot of love throughout the shoot End testimonyActor Kim Bum gave a warm end feeling of The Tale of a Gumiho.On the 4th, King Kong by Starship released several photos with Kim Bums End testimony, which played the most dangerous role of Gumiho Iran in the TVN drama The Tale of a Gumiho.Kim Bum said, I have introduced Actor Kim Bum who plays the role of Ive been in charge of my agency. I have already finished shooting for 6 or 7 months and gave my last greeting.My friend, Ive met since I was cold earlier this year and now Im sending him back to the cold season.I was very happy and had a lot of fun memories while spending the four seasons together. Kim Bum said, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who have borrowed this place and loved me because I have been able to spend a warm year with a lot of love personally throughout the filming.Finally, he said, I will try harder and come back to give you another impression and fun.Finally, I would like to thank all the directors, writers, fellow actors, staff, and viewers who have been with The Tale of a Gumiho. In The Tale of a Gumiho, Kim Bum melted perfectly into Iran and emanated a new charm every time.He showed the appearance of Gumiho enjoying a dangerous bet with human beings in the early eerie eyes, and then delicately portrayed the width of his feelings for his brother, who changed from anger to affection.In addition, he can not hate the external oil character like a fire, and he gets the nickname baby fox and collects topics.Kim Bum, who has played an overwhelming role through The Tale of a Gumiho, is attracting attention.Meanwhile, Kim Bum is filming his next JTBC drama Law School.

The Tale of a Gumiho' Kim Bum "I spent a warm year with a lot of love throughout the shoot" End testimony

Actor Kim Bum gave a warm End feeling of The Tale of a Gumiho'.

On the 4th, King Kong by Starship released several photos with Kim Bum's End testimony, which played the most dangerous role of Gumiho 'Iran' in the TVN drama The Tale of a Gumiho'.

Kim Bum said, "I have introduced Actor Kim Bum who plays the role of 'I've been in charge of my agency.' I have already finished shooting for 6 or 7 months and gave my last greeting." "My friEnd, I've met since I was cold earlier this year and now I'm sEnding him back to the cold season. I was very happy and had a lot of fun memories while spEnding the four seasons together. "

Kim Bum said, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who have borrowed this place and loved me because I have been able to spEnd a warm year with a lot of love personally throughout the filming."

Finally, he said, "I will try harder and come back to give you another impression and fun. Finally, I would like to thank all the directors, writers, fellow Actors, staff, and viewers who have been with The Tale of a Gumiho'. "

In The Tale of a Gumiho', Kim Bum melted perfectly into 'Iran' and emanated a new charm every time. He showed the appearance of Gumiho enjoying a dangerous bet with human beings in the early eerie eyes, and then delicately portrayed the width of his feelings for his brother, who changed from anger to affection. In addition, he can not hate the external oil Character like a fire, and he gets the nickname "baby fox" and collects topics. Kim Bum, who has played an overwhelming role through The Tale of a Gumiho', is attracting attention.

Meanwhile, Kim Bum is filming his next JTBC drama 'Law School'.