Jessie "Uroplatus phantasticus falls, but I am not"

Singer Jessie has been telling the latest news.Jessie said on November 4th that she Leaves fall in her instagram.I dont (Uroplatus phantasticus falls, but I am not) and posted a picture.In the photo, Jessie looked at the camera with a chic look, especially at the imposing Jessie.Jessie is playing a big role in MBC What do you do when you play?Yeji Lee
Singer Jessie has been telling the latest news.Jessie said on November 4th that she Leaves fall in her instagram.I dont (Uroplatus phantasticus falls, but I am not) and posted a picture.In the photo, Jessie looked at the camera with a chic look, especially at the imposing Jessie.Jessie is playing a big role in MBC What do you do when you play?Yeji Lee

Singer Jessie has been telling the latest news.

Jessie said on November 4th that she "Leaves fall" in her instagram. I don't (Uroplatus phantasticus falls, but I am not) "and posted a picture.

In the photo, Jessie looked at the camera with a chic look, especially at the imposing Jessie.

Jessie is playing a big role in MBC 'What do you do when you play?'

Yeji Lee