Broadcaster Ahn Hye-Kyung shared the recent diet.

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-Kyung shared the recent diet.Ahn Hye-Kyung said on his personal Instagram on November 25th, The picture reflected in the mirror is not clear or clear, but the good reason is that I cant see it very well... If you see it in detail, I might be disappointed ^^ But the leg meat looks worse than before.. Its really tough. Diets life is... #Now its stagnant #The dieter keeps sleeping in winter.In the photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung is wearing a snowball. Both before and after the diet are proud of their slender body and catch the eye. The diligence of Ahn Hye-Kyung, who is constantly striving for self-management, was admired.Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung is appearing on SBSBurning Youth.

Ahn Hye-Kyung said on his personal Instagram on November 25th, "The picture reflected in the mirror is not clear or clear, but the good reason is that I can't see it so well... I'm afraid if I see it In detail, I'll be disappointed. #Dieter keeps sleeping in winter" and posted a photo. In the photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung is wearing a snowboard.