Hong Ji-min, you can stop Dieting.

Actor Hong Ji-min has completely overcome Yoyo and released the latest situation of losing weight.On the 1st, Hong Ji-min told his SNS, Today I made a big decision in my heart, and I will do my job to know our history properly and remember it properly!Thankfully, Choi Tae-seong will help us. Not only the Three Days, but also many of our history we need to know and remember! It was a meaningful broadcast.I am proud of Korea. The photo shows the history instructor Choi Tae-seong and Hong Ji-min, who took a picture of the film, who met on the air. They make a finger heart and smile brightly while looking at the camera.Hong Ji-min, who is wearing a black dress and a white jacket, is attracted to the attention because he has lost weight due to his Diet success. Hong Ji-min, who is missing, boasts a beauty with a half-size face.Hong Ji-min has recently announced that he started exercising as a Yo-Yo after Dieting.Hong Ji-min SNS

Actor Hong Ji-min has completely overcome Yoyo and released the latest situation of losing weight.

On the 1st, Hong Ji-min told his SNS, "Today I made a big decision in my heart, and I will do my job to know our history properly and remember it properly! Thankfully, Choi Tae-seong will help us. Not only the Three Days, but also many of our history we need to know and remember! It was a meaningful broadcast. I am proud of Korea. "

The photo shows the history instructor Choi Tae-seong and Hong Ji-min, who took a picture of the film, who met on the air. They make a finger heart and smile brightly while looking at the camera. Hong Ji-min, who is wearing a black dress and a white jacket, is attracted to the attention because he has lost weight due to his Diet success. Hong Ji-min, who is missing, boasts a beauty with a half-size face.

Hong Ji-min has recently announced that he started exercising as a Yo-Yo after Dieting.

Hong Ji-min SNS