"I feel good but sorry," said Lee Seong-Mi, "EXO Baekhyun, who resembles me."

MC and gag woman Lee Seong-Mi laughed, saying, I am sorry for EXO Baekhyun.On November 7th, SBS Plus Dandangpo Lee Seong-Mi expressed his sorry to Baekhyun, who resembled him.Lee Seong-Mi is very long, and Lee Seong-Mi has a doppelganger, which is EXO Baekhyun, said MC Jang Sung-gyu.Lee Seong-Mi said, I looked a little like it, I saw a picture because my daughter said, It looks like my mother.han jung-won
MC and gag woman Lee Seong-Mi laughed, saying, I am sorry for EXO Baekhyun.On November 7th, SBS Plus Dandangpo Lee Seong-Mi expressed his sorry to Baekhyun, who resembled him.Lee Seong-Mi is very long, and Lee Seong-Mi has a doppelganger, which is EXO Baekhyun, said MC Jang Sung-gyu.Lee Seong-Mi said, I looked a little like it, I saw a picture because my daughter said, It looks like my mother.han jung-won

MC and gag woman Lee Seong-Mi laughed, saying, "I am sorry for EXO Baekhyun."

On November 7th, SBS Plus 'Dandangpo' Lee Seong-Mi expressed his sorry to Baekhyun, who resembled him.

"Lee Seong-Mi is very long, and Lee Seong-Mi has a doppelganger, which is EXO Baekhyun," said MC Jang Sung-gyu. Lee Seong-Mi said, "I looked a little like it, I saw a picture because my daughter said, 'It looks like my mother.'"

han jung-won