"The Don't Be Don't Be Don't Be Done" Lee Seong-Mi "EXO Baekhyun, I See It Like You...When You Smile"

On SBS Plus Dandangpo broadcasted on the morning of the 7th, MCs said Lee Seong-Mi was during and especially resembled EXO Baekhyun.Lee Seong-Mi said, Baekhyun resembles me even if I look at it. My daughter showed me a picture, but it was similar when she laughed.I am good, but I am sorry for Baekhyun, he added, laughing.On the other hand, Dandangpo is broadcast every Saturday at 10 am.

On SBS Plus 'Dandangpo' broadcasted on the morning of the 7th, MCs said Lee Seong-Mi was during and especially resembled EXO Baekhyun.

Lee Seong-Mi said, "Baekhyun resembles me even if I look at it." "My daughter showed me a picture, but it was similar when she laughed."

"I am good, but I am sorry for Baekhyun," he added, laughing.

On the other hand, 'Dandangpo' is broadcast every Saturday at 10 am.