Singer Kim Hak-rae after 'Lee Seong-Mi For Keeps' Scandal Explained .."My Wife's 7 Years of Incurable Disease"

Seoul =) = Singer Kim Hak-rae and his wife Park Mi-hye explained Lee Seong-Mi For Keeps Scandal and said that their surroundings have changed their eyes.Park Mi-hye also said that he was suffering from incurable diseases for a long time.In the 276th episode of the TV Chosun current affairs culture program Star Documentary My Way (hereinafter referred to as My Way), which was broadcast on the 12th, singer Kim Hak-rae, who was the subject of the MBC College Song Festival, reappeared on the air in a year and five months and reported his current status.Kim Hak-rae said, I have been living with Miunderstock of many people because of silence for decades, I have heard a lot of bad sounds and have lived with my family. I have always been owed to my wife, I am sorry and sorry.His wife, Park Mi-hye, said she had been sick for seven years since she fell down. She had been suffering from incurable disease, Pained.Pained posterior group is an incurable disease that causes Pained, fatigue, sleep disturbance, and cognitive impairment in many parts of the body without finding a specific cause.Kim Hak-rae said, If this person is sick, the weather is mentally dark even if the sunlight shines. If I want to be better, this person should be healthy.I started from the loudness before my marriage, and I think that the surrounding gaze, Miunderstood and criticism, and these things have been a big shock, he said. As the depression burst, the symptoms of Pained, a post-fibrosis disease, He said.Pained is sick even if he winds, he said of his wifes condition. So if you do not wear long sleeves, it is difficult to go out in the summer.Kim Hak-rae, Park Mi-hye and his wife also reported the reaction around the change since the appearance of My Way last year.Kim Hak-rae said, After the broadcast, I told you a lot of stories of comfort and encouragement, and when I go out on the street, I greet you more than before. I heard a lot of stories like this, He said.Park Mi-hye said, I was strong, I had courage, so I had to work harder and live harder, and I thought I should get better. I was able to see people with my head.He also said, Many people have been Misunderstood and have spoken a lot of criticism, but in that part, the way you look at Misunderstood has changed, and I thank you.Kim Hak-rae also said, It is true that more Misunderstood than before has been released and the atmosphere has improved.Kim Hak-rae appeared on My Way last July and explained the long-running rumor.Kim Hak-rae was rumored to have escaped in the late 1980s when he learned of Lee Seong-Mis pregnancy, and later met his wife, Park Mi-hye, and chose to immigrate to Germany.Kim said that he had a deep relationship with Lee Seong-Mi at the time, but he did not make a marriage promise, and he was informed of his pregnancy three months after his separation.My Way production team said, I think when and when Misunderstood met you, and Park Mi-hye said, I received a lot of Misunderstood, but it was Misunderstood. Because then my husband was alone (without a private person) and met me without anything happening.Kim Hak-rae also explained why he was silent.He said, I can not say, so I am silent. To tell you briefly, it is the child who was born without sin that the problem in the relationship of adults was most damaged.Kim Hak-rae said, If I went out to the music industry and became a singer, everything would continue to be talked about, and my children would go to elementary school at a young age and talk about it while going to kindergarten. I thought.

Seoul =) = Singer Kim Hak-rae and his wife Park Mi-hye explained 'Lee Seong-Mi For Keeps Scandal' and said that their surroundings have changed their eyes. Park Mi-hye also said that he was suffering from incurable diseases for a long time.

In the 276th episode of the TV Chosun current affairs culture program "Star Documentary My Way" (hereinafter referred to as "My Way"), which was broadcast on the 12th, singer Kim Hak-rae, who was the subject of the MBC College Song Festival, reappeared on the air in a year and five months and reported his current status.

Kim Hak-rae said, "I have been living with Miunderstock of many people because of silence for decades, I have heard a lot of bad sounds and have lived with my family." "I have always been owed to my wife, I am sorry and sorry."

His wife, Park Mi-hye, said she had been sick for seven years since she fell down. She had been suffering from incurable disease, Pained. Pained posterior group is an incurable disease that causes Pained, fatigue, sleep disturbance, and cognitive impairment in many parts of the body without finding a specific cause.

Kim Hak-rae said, "If this person is sick, the weather is mentally dark even if the sunlight shines." "If I want to be better, this person should be healthy." "I started from the loudness before my marriage, and I think that the surrounding gaze, Miunderstood and criticism, and these things have been a big shock," he said. "As the depression burst, the symptoms of Pained, a post-fibrosis disease, "He said. "Pained is sick even if he winds," he said of his wife's condition. "So if you do not wear long sleeves, it is difficult to go out in the summer."

Kim Hak-rae, Park Mi-hye and his wife also reported the reaction around the change since the appearance of 'My Way' last year. Kim Hak-rae said, "After the broadcast, I told you a lot of stories of comfort and encouragement, and when I go out on the street, I greet you more than before." "I heard a lot of stories like this, "He said.

Park Mi-hye said, "I was strong, I had courage, so I had to work harder and live harder, and I thought I should get better." "I was able to see people with my head." He also said, "Many people have been Misunderstood and have spoken a lot of criticism, but in that part, the way you look at Misunderstood has changed, and I thank you." Kim Hak-rae also said, "It is true that more Misunderstood than before has been released and the atmosphere has improved."

Kim Hak-rae appeared on 'My Way' last July and explained the long-running rumor. Kim Hak-rae was rumored to have escaped in the late 1980s when he learned of Lee Seong-Mi's pregnancy, and later met his wife, Park Mi-hye, and chose to immigrate to Germany. Kim said that he had a deep relationship with Lee Seong-Mi at the time, but he did not make a marriage promise, and he was informed of his pregnancy three months after his separation.

"My Way" production team said, "I think when and when Misunderstood met you," and Park Mi-hye said, "I received a lot of Misunderstood, but it was Misunderstood." "Because then my husband was alone (without a private person) and met me without anything happening."

Kim Hak-rae also explained why he was silent. He said, "I can not say, so I am silent. To tell you briefly, it is the child who was born without sin that the problem in the relationship of adults was most damaged." Kim Hak-rae said, "If I went out to the music industry and became a singer, everything would continue to be talked about, and my children would go to elementary school at a young age and talk about it while going to kindergarten." "I thought. "