'Bone Girl' Ahn Young Mi "husband plans to get pregnant in US for 8 months" Season 2

Ahn Young Mi has revealed her pregnancy plans.FC Gavengers Lee Seong-Mi, Kyeong-shil Lee, Shin Bong-sun and Ahn Young Mi announced that they will be out of season 2 on SBS Kick a goal broadcast on October 13th.Lee Seong-Mi said, We will be out of age, we will be out of the blood transfusion, and said that he would fall out of season 2 with Kyeong-shil Lee.Shin Bong-sun and Ahn Young Mi also surprised everyone by saying, I do not think I can go to season 2.Shin Bong-sun wept, saying, I have to get hurt and get into practice in a hurry, and I really want to win, and I cant take this one place.Im sorry, but I think you should do it without her. I kept calling and telling her to practice.Onami and Kim Min-kyung wept at Shin Bong-suns confession. Lee Seong-Mi said, Bong-sun was worried a lot.Min Kyung or Nami will be disappointed and so, Kyeong-shil Lee told Shin Bong-sun, I did not hurt my mouth, so you should keep checking if I did Exercise.
Ahn Young Mi has revealed her pregnancy plans.FC Gavengers Lee Seong-Mi, Kyeong-shil Lee, Shin Bong-sun and Ahn Young Mi announced that they will be out of season 2 on SBS Kick a goal broadcast on October 13th.Lee Seong-Mi said, We will be out of age, we will be out of the blood transfusion, and said that he would fall out of season 2 with Kyeong-shil Lee.Shin Bong-sun and Ahn Young Mi also surprised everyone by saying, I do not think I can go to season 2.Shin Bong-sun wept, saying, I have to get hurt and get into practice in a hurry, and I really want to win, and I cant take this one place.Im sorry, but I think you should do it without her. I kept calling and telling her to practice.Onami and Kim Min-kyung wept at Shin Bong-suns confession. Lee Seong-Mi said, Bong-sun was worried a lot.Min Kyung or Nami will be disappointed and so, Kyeong-shil Lee told Shin Bong-sun, I did not hurt my mouth, so you should keep checking if I did Exercise.

Ahn Young Mi has revealed her pregnancy plans.

FC Gavengers Lee Seong-Mi, Kyeong-shil Lee, Shin Bong-sun and Ahn Young Mi announced that they will be out of season 2 on SBS Kick a goal' broadcast on October 13th.

Lee Seong-Mi said, "We will be out of age, we will be out of the blood transfusion," and said that he would fall out of season 2 with Kyeong-shil Lee. Shin Bong-sun and Ahn Young Mi also surprised everyone by saying, "I do not think I can go to season 2."

Shin Bong-sun wept, saying, “I have to get hurt and get into practice in a hurry, and I really want to win, and I can’t take this one place. I’m sorry, but I think you should do it without her. I kept calling and telling her to practice.

Onami and Kim Min-kyung wept at Shin Bong-sun's confession. Lee Seong-Mi said, "Bong-sun was worried a lot. Min Kyung or Nami will be disappointed and so, "Kyeong-shil Lee told Shin Bong-sun," I did not hurt my mouth, so you should keep checking if I did Exercise. "