Actor Nam Gyu-ri said Thank You to Korean fans.

Actor Nam Gyu-ri said Thank You to Korean fans.Nam Gyu-ri said on his SNS on the 24th, Cold winter. With the love of the fans, Im taking pictures with warm body and heart.I will try my best to live in a shape that can give you deep emotions and lingering feelings as your hearts become a butterfly effect, he expressed his thank you heart.Nam Gyu-ri said, When the mediocrity approaches as special, an incalculable resonant resonates. I am so happy today that 2020 is not long. Thank you. Ill do better and better. I love you. He expressed his affection toward the fans.On the other hand, MBCKairos, which has been broadcasting the main broadcast by organizing a live professional baseball game, is scheduled to be broadcast twice on the 24th.Nam Gyu-ri SNS

Nam Gyu-ri released a picture of the coffee tea event through his SNS on the 24th, saying "Cold winter. With the love of the fans, I live with warm body and heart shooting". Nam Gyu-ri said "When the mediocrity" “Too much happiness today, when 2020 is just around the corner. Thank you. I'll do better and better. I love you.” He expressed a lot of affection for the fans, saying, "approaches the special, an incalculable resonant resonates."