'Flower of Evil' Lee Joon-gi "I'm confident thanks to Moon Chae-won...I'll buy you something delicious."

Actor Lee Joon-gi(38) led the play in the TVN drama Flower of Evil (playplayplay by Yoo Jung-hee, director Kim Cheol-gyu) by matching the playing with Moon Chae-won (played by Cha Ji-won), Jang Hee-jin (played by Dohaesu), and Seo Hyeon-woo (played by Kim Moo-jin).Above all, the Flower of Evil attracted attention by Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won matching the couples Acting breath before the broadcast.Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won once breathed in the TVN drama Crime Null Mind in 2017.The Creaminal Mind is a Korean version of the popular mid Creaminal Mind, which has not exceeded the completeness of the original work and has not succeeded in Korean remake.In three years, I was interested in two people who were breathing again. Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won completely erased the shadow of Criminal Mind.The Flower of Evil, which has a solid production in a solid play and the actors performances, has been well received every time, drawing a rise in ratings.Lee Joon-gi said, Moon Chae-won actually met several times before he was worried about the work of Flower of Evil and shared stories of his works or life stories.Even when there were many worries before deciding on the Flower of Evil, Chae Won said, I can gain confidence by telling you that my brother is a character who can make it attractive enough.Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and highly focused, and he is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret his feelings.So when I was aligning the acting sum with each other, I was more stimulated and helped in the emotional part.Do Hyun-soos feelings were felt more desperately because of the car support, and he said, Because I am an actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, I would have been very hard to express the feelings of the car support in this work. I had a lot of hardships and I should give you a recovery of energy by buying something delicious next time.Lee Joon-gi said, Seo Hyeon-woo has already heard rumors that he is so enthusiastic about Acting.I remember waiting for my first meeting with half-anxiety, because the people around me said that I should be nervous before the start.But when I actually met, I was so good, sincere, and most of all, Friend with a conviction as an actor.In addition, the part that enjoys the scene is similar to me, so I was able to create a variety of scenes by sharing a lot of opinions when shooting. I was so grateful to Friend for helping me to make Do Hyun-soos character, especially at the beginning of the play, and I became a good colleague to say that I would meet frequently in other works.And I am an actor who likes me more because I am in charge of actors. Lee Joon-gi said, This is my second work with Jang Hee-jin, and I am an actor who has a very bright energy.I was very relieved when I heard that I was cast in this work personally because I had a lot of depth and concentration of emotions as an actor. In the field, I played with me well and played fun, but when I was playing, I focused on it quickly and showed new emotional details.Every time I did that, I admired the aerodynamics of the actor Jang Hee-jin and called it Jang Pro.Friend, who made the scene a good brother and colleague one more pleasant.  (Continues on Interview3.)
Actor Lee Joon-gi(38) led the play in the TVN drama Flower of Evil (playplayplay by Yoo Jung-hee, director Kim Cheol-gyu) by matching the playing with Moon Chae-won (played by Cha Ji-won), Jang Hee-jin (played by Dohaesu), and Seo Hyeon-woo (played by Kim Moo-jin).Above all, the Flower of Evil attracted attention by Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won matching the couples Acting breath before the broadcast.Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won once breathed in the TVN drama Crime Null Mind in 2017.The Creaminal Mind is a Korean version of the popular mid Creaminal Mind, which has not exceeded the completeness of the original work and has not succeeded in Korean remake.In three years, I was interested in two people who were breathing again. Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won completely erased the shadow of Criminal Mind.The Flower of Evil, which has a solid production in a solid play and the actors performances, has been well received every time, drawing a rise in ratings.Lee Joon-gi said, Moon Chae-won actually met several times before he was worried about the work of Flower of Evil and shared stories of his works or life stories.Even when there were many worries before deciding on the Flower of Evil, Chae Won said, I can gain confidence by telling you that my brother is a character who can make it attractive enough.Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and highly focused, and he is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret his feelings.So when I was aligning the acting sum with each other, I was more stimulated and helped in the emotional part.Do Hyun-soos feelings were felt more desperately because of the car support, and he said, Because I am an actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, I would have been very hard to express the feelings of the car support in this work. I had a lot of hardships and I should give you a recovery of energy by buying something delicious next time.Lee Joon-gi said, Seo Hyeon-woo has already heard rumors that he is so enthusiastic about Acting.I remember waiting for my first meeting with half-anxiety, because the people around me said that I should be nervous before the start.But when I actually met, I was so good, sincere, and most of all, Friend with a conviction as an actor.In addition, the part that enjoys the scene is similar to me, so I was able to create a variety of scenes by sharing a lot of opinions when shooting. I was so grateful to Friend for helping me to make Do Hyun-soos character, especially at the beginning of the play, and I became a good colleague to say that I would meet frequently in other works.And I am an actor who likes me more because I am in charge of actors. Lee Joon-gi said, This is my second work with Jang Hee-jin, and I am an actor who has a very bright energy.I was very relieved when I heard that I was cast in this work personally because I had a lot of depth and concentration of emotions as an actor. In the field, I played with me well and played fun, but when I was playing, I focused on it quickly and showed new emotional details.Every time I did that, I admired the aerodynamics of the actor Jang Hee-jin and called it Jang Pro.Friend, who made the scene a good brother and colleague one more pleasant.  (Continues on Interview3.)

Actor Lee Joon-gi(38) led the play in the TVN drama 'Flower of Evil' (playplayplay by Yoo Jung-hee, director Kim Cheol-gyu) by matching the playing with Moon Chae-won (played by Cha Ji-won), Jang Hee-jin (played by Dohaesu), and Seo Hyeon-woo (played by Kim Moo-jin).

Above all, the Flower of Evil attracted attention by Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won matching the couple's Acting breath before the broadcast. Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won once breathed in the TVN drama 'Crime Null Mind' in 2017. The 'Creaminal Mind' is a Korean version of the popular mid 'Creaminal Mind', which has not exceeded the completeness of the original work and has not succeeded in Korean remake.

In three years, I was interested in two people who were breathing again. Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won completely erased the shadow of 'Criminal Mind'. The Flower of Evil, which has a solid production in a solid play and the Actors' performances, has been well received every time, drawing a rise in ratings.

Lee Joon-gi said, "Moon Chae-won actually met several times before he was worried about the work of 'Flower of Evil' and shared stories of his works or life stories. Even when there were many worries before deciding on the Flower of Evil, Chae Won said, I can gain confidence by telling you that my brother is a Character who can make it attractive enough.

Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and highly focused, and he is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret his feelings. So when I was aligning the Acting sum with each other, I was more stimulated and helped in the emotional part. Do Hyun-soo’s feelings were felt more desperately because of the car support, and he said, “Because I am an Actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, I would have been very hard to express the feelings of the car support in this work. I had a lot of hardships and I should give you a recovery of energy by buying something delicious next time.”

Lee Joon-gi said, "Seo Hyeon-woo has already heard rumors that he is so enthusiastic about Acting. I remember waiting for my first meeting with half-anxiety, because the people around me said that I should be nervous before the start. But when I actually met, I was so good, sincere, and most of all, Friend with a conviction as an Actor. In addition, the part that enjoys the scene is similar to me, so I was able to create a variety of scenes by sharing a lot of opinions when shooting. "

"I was so grateful to Friend for helping me to make Do Hyun-soo's Character, especially at the beginning of the play, and I became a good colleague to say that I would meet frequently in other works. And I am an Actor who likes me more because I am in charge of Actors. "

Lee Joon-gi said, "This is my second work with Jang Hee-jin, and I am an Actor who has a very bright energy. I was very relieved when I heard that I was cast in this work personally because I had a lot of depth and concentration of emotions as an Actor. "

"In the field, I played with me well and played fun, but when I was playing, I focused on it quickly and showed new emotional details. Every time I did that, I admired the aerodynamics of the Actor Jang Hee-jin and called it 'Jang Pro'. Friend, who made the scene a good brother and colleague one more pleasant. " (Continues on Interview3.)