Choi Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha Knit, reported: "I think women will like it" ('yachtA Stoke's Journey')

Choi Choi Siwon from the group Super Junior and singer Chang Kiha exchanged pleasant jokes.In the 8th MBC Everlon yachtA Stokes Journey broadcast on the 5th, Jingu, Choi Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon, who returned to Jeju Island after facing the rough sea of ​​the Pacific Ocean, were drawn.Chang Kiha and Choi Siwon, who became the number of meals on the day, manufactured miso noodles for the members.Choi Choi Siwon praised Chang Kiha, who is writing handmade waves, saying, I think women will like my brother more like this. Chang Kiha said, This is something.Then Choi Choi Siwon said, Is it wrong and I am cutting? Chang Kiha laughed, saying, I did not expect such an ending.

Choi Choi Siwon from the group Super Junior and singer Chang Kiha exchanged pleasant jokes.

In the 8th MBC Everlon 'yachtA Stoke's Journey' broadcast on the 5th, Jingu, Choi Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon, who returned to Jeju Island after facing the rough sea of ​​the Pacific Ocean, were drawn.

Chang Kiha and Choi Siwon, who became the number of meals on the day, manufactured miso noodles for the members. Choi Choi Siwon praised Chang Kiha, who is writing handmade waves, saying, "I think women will like my brother more like this." Chang Kiha said, "This is something."

Then Choi Choi Siwon said, "Is it wrong and I am cutting?" Chang Kiha laughed, saying, "I did not expect such an ending."