Running Man' Final Win Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Kwang-soo's 'Hanwoo Set' Pleasure ..Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk's 'Penalty Transfer'

Yoo Jae-Suk gets penalty even though he has a final winOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 4th, Yugane Heritage War Race was held.On this day, the members used Chicken egg to make three battles that Yoo liked and proceeded to win the race when he completed the turn.The members had enough Chicken egg to send the last battle, and Park Jae-seok had to find Chicken egg so that Park Jae-seok could not find Chicken egg, and Park Jae-seok went out to find Chicken egg hidden by the end.And the finale decided to find six Chicken eggs hidden by Ji Suk-jin to send the last battle.Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan decided to attract Park Jae-seok.But at this time, Yoo Jae-Suk, who sensed something strange, followed Ji Suk-jin and fled there looking for six Chicken eggs.The finale tried to break Chicken Egg to prevent Park Jae-seoks victory, but this was not enough.Then Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Give me one thing that does not work.The two teams spurred the end to win; by just three minutes, Park Jae-seok completed the turn and the finale was eventually defeated.Time for the Chicken egg settlement after the race.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk preserved all 10 chicken eggs hidden inside the air conditioner and received a Hanwoo gift set with Haha, who left eight chicken eggs.And Yoo Jae-Suk was saddened by Lee Kwang-soo, who had to be penalized for five Chicken eggs, and handed over his Hanwoo gift set coolly.In the end, everyone except Song Ji-hyo, who left the most Chicken egg, was punished.The penalty of the day was a song piece for the staff, and Kim Jong-kook said, I made my team lose because of my brothers performance.And he told Yoo Jae-Suk to take a songpyeon and then Yoo Jae-Suk said, Its starting now, so we have to go right away.Kim Jong-kook said, I will give my brother a penalty anyway. He transferred the penalty transfer that he had saved to Yoo Jae-Suk.I hate what my brother does so much that I transfer the penalty, I can not see it because I give out gifts and I can not help it, he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk gets penalty even though he has a final win

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 4th, 'Yugane Heritage War' Race was held.

On this day, the members used Chicken egg to make three battles that Yoo liked and proceeded to win the Race when he completed the turn.

The members had enough Chicken egg to send the last battle, and Park Jae-seok had to find Chicken egg so that Park Jae-seok could not find Chicken egg, and Park Jae-seok went out to find Chicken egg hidden by the end.

And the finale decided to find six Chicken eggs hidden by Ji Suk-jin to send the last battle. Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan decided to attract Park Jae-seok. But at this time, Yoo Jae-Suk, who sensed something strange, followed Ji Suk-jin and fled there looking for six Chicken eggs.

The finale tried to break Chicken egg to prevent Park Jae-seok's victory, but this was not enough. Then Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "Give me one thing that does not work."

The two teams spurred the end to win; by just three minutes, Park Jae-seok completed the turn and the finale was eventually defeated.

Time for the Chicken egg settlement after the Race. In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk preserved all 10 Chicken eggs hidden inside the air conditioner and received a Hanwoo gift set with Haha, who left eight Chicken eggs.

And Yoo Jae-Suk was saddened by Lee Kwang-soo, who had to be penalized for five Chicken eggs, and handed over his Hanwoo gift set coolly. In the end, everyone except Song Ji-hyo, who left the most Chicken egg, was punished.

The penalty of the day was a song piece for the staff, and Kim Jong-kook said, "I made my team lose because of my brother's performance." And he told Yoo Jae-Suk to take a songpyeon and then Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It's starting now, so we have to go right away."

Kim Jong-kook said, "I will give my brother a penalty anyway." He transferred the penalty transfer that he had saved to Yoo Jae-Suk. "I hate what my brother does so much that I transfer the penalty, I can not see it because I give out gifts and I can not help it," he said.