Jessica, New York City Street lighting up beautiful look..."One wonderful day"

Jessica, from Girls Generation, remembered New York City TravelJessica posted a picture on her instagram on the 7th with an article entitled I did not know how precious this day was on a wonderful day in New York City.Jessica in the open photo is walking brightly on the streets of New York City Arc.Jessica reveals her surroundings in all-white fashion, sporting a visual goddess down Beautiful looks.Jessica cherished the memories of Travel, which was special because of Corona 19 (a new coronavirus infection).The netizens who encountered the photos sympathized with I always have a lovely, I am so clean in fashion, I want to travel, I do not use masks.Jessica, meanwhile, planned to Publish the novel Shine last month, but postponed it.Shine is a 17-year-old girl who can do anything to achieve her dream of being a K-pop star and at the same time give up everything.Photo Jessica SNS

Jessica, from Girls' Generation, remembered New York City Travel

Jessica posted a picture on her instagram on the 7th with an article entitled "I did not know how precious this day was on a wonderful day in New York City".

Jessica in the open photo is walking brightly on the streets of New York City Arc. Jessica reveals her surroundings in all-white fashion, sporting a visual goddess down Beautiful looks. Jessica cherished the memories of Travel, which was special because of Corona 19 (a new coronavirus infection).

The netizens who encountered the photos sympathized with "I always have a lovely", "I am so clean in fashion", "I want to Travel", "I do not use masks."

Jessica, meanwhile, planned to Publish the novel 'Shine' last month, but postponed it. Shine is a 17-year-old girl who can do anything to achieve her dream of being a K-pop star and at the same time give up everything.

Photo Jessica SNS