"Tyler's right." Jessica, what's the prettier thing than flowers? "Don't leave me."

Jessica, a girl from Girls Generation, has been telling her recent situation.Jessica posted two photos on her personal instagram on the 1st with an article entitled Summer, dont leave me.Jessica in the public photo is wearing a checkered dress with a wide-brimmed hat and a Summer atmosphere.Jessica is holding a vase of flowers as a prop, and shows off her fresh visuals like a girl on a picnic.Fans who have seen this are responding such as I hate Summer but my sister is good, I find a hidden picture of who is a flower, I am like a Summer queen.On the other hand, Jessica released a new song I can not sleep on August 27, and it was a recent comeback as a singer in two years.jessica SNS

Jessica, a girl from Girls' Generation, has been telling her recent situation.

Jessica posted two photos on her personal instagram on the 1st with an article entitled "Summer, don't leave me".

Jessica in the public photo is wearing a checkered dress with a wide-brimmed hat and a Summer atmosphere. Jessica is holding a vase of flowers as a prop, and shows off her fresh visuals like a girl on a picnic.

Fans who have seen this are responding such as "I hate Summer but my sister is good", "I find a hidden picture of who is a flower", "I am like a Summer queen".

On the other hand, Jessica released a new song 'I can not sleep' on August 27, and it was a recent comeback as a singer in two years.

Jessica SNS