"Girlgroup and YouTuber and bj...are more than 10 people"...Chanyeol ex-girlfriend Disclosure?

On the morning of the 29th, an online community posted an article titled Hello, Im an ex-girlfriend of a member.At the end of October 2017, you first contacted me by my acquaintance, and like any other couple, I continued to contact you on a thumb, and we met seriously, starting with your confession.And I have learned shocking facts ahead of the third anniversary recently. You were the first person to experience someone in the three years you met with me, and when I was sleeping with someone overnight, you were always busy playing dirty with new women.There were a lot of girl groups in it, YouTuber, BJ, dancer, crew, etc. Its so famous, everyone around you knows youre dirty except me, and I really didnt know about you and your fans, he said.I was just making a joke. Sneaking to cheat. But Ive been sneaking a lot. More than ten people Ive heard.If you were a person, at least my acquaintances should not have touched it. When I called you to catch me after two days of breaking up, I told you about what I heard and I did not know, so I told you the names of the children you slept in for three seconds and said, What is she?There are victims who want to hear what excuse you are making. Finally, he wrote, Im not going to tell you whats going to get bigger if I open my mouth, but you know what it is, but I dont want to get any more ugly, so Ill do it just this way.The netizens believe that the object of disclosure of the article is Chanyeol because the expressions such as member, praise were used in the article.Mr. A has released evidence of a figure who appears to be Chanyeol and a photo celebrating the anniversary in a space presumed to be home.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment, has not yet entered the official position on the authenticity of the articles and photographs.

On the morning of the 29th, an online community posted an article titled Hello, I'm an ex-girlfriend of a member.

"At the end of October 2017, you first contacted me by my acquaintance, and like any other couple, I continued to contact you on a thumb, and we met seriously, starting with your confession. And I have learned shocking facts ahead of the third anniversary recently. "

"You were the first person to experience someone in the three years you met with me, and when I was sleeping with someone overnight, you were always busy playing dirty with new women. There were a lot of girl groups in it, YouTuber, bj, dancer, crew, etc. "

“It’s so famous, everyone around you knows you’re dirty except me, and I really didn’t know about you and your fans,” he said.

“I was just making a joke. Sneaking to cheat. But I’ve been sneaking a lot. More than ten people I’ve heard. If you were a person, at least my acquaintances should not have touched it. "

“When I called you to catch me after two days of breaking up, I told you about what I heard and I did not know, so I told you the names of the children you slept in for three seconds and said, ‘What is she?’ There are victims who want to hear what excuse you are making. "

Finally, he wrote, “I’m not going to tell you what’s going to get bigger if I open my mouth, but you know what it is, but I don’t want to get any more ugly, so I’ll do it just this way.”

The netizens believe that the object of Disclosure of the article is Chanyeol because the expressions such as 'member', 'praise' were used in the article.

Mr. A has released evidence of a figure who appears to be Chanyeol and a photo celebrating the anniversary in a space presumed to be home. SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment, has not yet entered the official position on the authenticity of the articles and photographs.