'Firebird 2020' Seo Ha-joon motorcycle rides charismatic eyes "October 26th release"

Actor Seo Ha-joon released photos of the shooting scene of SBS daily drama Firebird 2020.Seo Ha-joon posted a picture on his instagram on October 13 with an article entitled Returning Firebirds on October 26, 2020.Seo Ha-joon, who is in the public photo, is looking at the camera with a charismatic expression on his motorcycle. I think he was on his way to work to see such a wonderful appearance.I will go home healing,  I am waiting for a great drama, I am fighting actor and so on.SBS daily drama Firebird 2020, starring Seo Ha-joon, will be broadcast for the first time on October 26th.Yeji Lee

Actor Seo Ha-joon released photos of the shooting scene of SBS daily drama Firebird 2020.

Seo Ha-joon posted a picture on his instagram on October 13 with an article entitled "Returning Firebirds on October 26, 2020".

Seo Ha-joon, who is in the public photo, is looking at the camera with a charismatic expression on his motorcycle. "I think he was on his way to work to see such a wonderful appearance. I will go home healing, "" I am waiting for a great drama, I am fighting actor "and so on.

SBS daily drama Firebird 2020, starring Seo Ha-joon, will be broadcast for the first time on October 26th.

Yeji Lee