"Iron Faem" Ttuktuk "past Shin Se-kyung pretty and broken, and followed by calling it a sister."

Tirselfaem tuktuk mentioned Actor Shin Se-kyungOn SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM (hereinafter referred to as Teelpaem), which was broadcast on the 8th, EBS character fart captain Lee and Ttuk-tuk appeared and talked various stories.On this day, Ttuk-tuk recalled Shin Se-kyung, who appeared together in the past childrens program TV Kindergarten One or Two Set.Even then, Shin Se-kyung was really pretty and broken, he said.I played a lot of fun with Shin Se-kyung in the middle of the recording, and I followed him while I was a master master, he said. It is still beautiful and beautiful, but it is the same as the past.He also delivered a video letter to Shin Se-kyung, saying, Why did not you contact me when Sekyung told me to sitter, we should be friends then?If you dont like Friend, you can do it with your sister: Send me a DM (direct message) comfortably, Ill buy you a rice, he said.

'Tirselfaem' tuktuk mentioned Actor Shin Se-kyung

On SBS PowerFM 'Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' (hereinafter referred to as 'Teelpaem'), which was broadcast on the 8th, EBS character fart captain Lee and Ttuk-tuk appeared and talked various stories.

On this day, Ttuk-tuk recalled Shin Se-kyung, who appeared together in the past children's program 'TV Kindergarten One or Two Set'. "Even then, Shin Se-kyung was really pretty and broken," he said.

"I played a lot of fun with Shin Se-kyung in the middle of the recording, and I followed him while I was a master master," he said. "It is still beautiful and beautiful, but it is the same as the past."

He also delivered a video letter to Shin Se-kyung, saying, "Why did not you contact me when Sekyung told me to sitter, we should be Friends then? If you don't like Friend, you can do it with your sister: Send me a DM (direct message) comfortably, I'll buy you a rice," he said.