EXO former member Tao Father's Death, end of battling Death...

Former member of the group EXO, Tao (real name Hwangz Tao), was defeated by Fathers death.According to Tao Entertainment, Taos father, Hwang Chung-dong, died on Wednesday.I feel sorry for the news, and I think I should give Tao time to take care of my family, the agency said.The deceased was a founder of Long Tao Entertainment and was a warm person to the company and family, he said. I died fighting illness in the hospital.Tao made his debut as a group EXO in Korea in 2012; he has since left EXO in 2015 and is currently active in China.

Former member of the group EXO, Tao (real name Hwangz Tao), was defeated by Father's Death.

According to Tao Entertainment, Tao's father, Hwang Chung-dong, died on Wednesday.

"I feel sorry for the news, and I think I should give Tao time to take care of my family," the agency said.

"The deceased was a founder of Long Tao Entertainment and was a warm person to the company and family," he said. "I died fighting illness in the hospital."

Tao made his debut as a group EXO in Korea in 2012; he has since left EXO in 2015 and is currently active in China.