'I want to eat with you tonight's "Im Sora Station, I feel more attached to my real name" End testimony

I want to eat dinner together Todays expressed the end feeling full of sincerity.On the 14th, the agency King Kong by Starship released the End testimony and several photos of Todays, which shined its presence every time as Lim Sora in MBCs monthly drama Will You Have Dinner (playplayplayed by Lee Soo-ha and director Ko Jae-hyeon).Todays expressed gratitude to the viewers who loved I want to eat dinner first through their agency.Sora station was my real name, so I was more attached.I was worried about acting and I was worried, and I filmed it happily, but I always feel sorry for the last time, so I can not help but feel sorry for it. Finally, I was happy to meet Ko Jae-hyeon, who always made the scene pleasant, and the wonderful staff, and I was grateful that my seniors led me to the end.I will come back to you in a good way. Take care of your health. Todays in the play maximized the charm of the character of the Im Sora and played a role of licorice.He not only transformed into an ASMR creator who does not know where to go, but also completed a special character by showing the face of a strong friend who shares the troubles of his best friend Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye).The unique presence of Todays through I want to eat together in the evening makes me look forward to the future.The final episode of Want to Have Dinner with You will air today (14th) at 9:30 p.m.

'I want to eat dinner together' Today's expressed the End feeling full of sincerity.

On the 14th, the agency King Kong by Starship released the End testimony and several photos of Today's, which shined its presence every time as Lim Sora in MBC's monthly drama "Will You Have Dinner" (playplayplayed by Lee Soo-ha and director Ko Jae-hyeon).

Today's expressed gratitude to the viewers who loved "I want to eat dinner first" through their agency.

"Sora station was my real name, so I was more attached. I was worried about acting and I was worried, and I filmed it happily, but I always feel sorry for the last time, so I can not help but feel sorry for it. "

Finally, "I was happy to meet Ko Jae-hyeon, who always made the scene pleasant, and the wonderful staff, and I was grateful that my seniors led me to the End. I will come back to you in a good way. Take care of your health. "

Today's in the play maximized the charm of the character of the Im Sora and played a role of licorice. He not only transformed into an ASMR creator who does not know where to go, but also completed a special character by showing the face of a strong friEnd who shares the troubles of his best friEnd Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye). The unique presence of Today's through 'I want to eat together in the evening' makes me look forward to the future.

The final episode of "Want to Have Dinner with You" will air today (14th) at 9:30 p.m.