Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, slapped and intense by Kim Kun-Woo... "My Dreams Are Actor"

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum showed its first intense line.In the TVN drama Record of Youth, which was first broadcast on the 7th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) appeared intensely as The Bodyguard.On the same day, Sa Hye-joon showed an intense anchor performance demanding the search for survivors by appealing to the waiting water rescue team, but the executives were negative because they were unknown.Sa Hye-joon was working as an assistant director of Actor Park Do-ha (Kim Kun-Woo).Park said to Sa Hye-joon not to let anyone in the waiting room, but his lover, Lee Bora, who is a makeup artist, said to Sa Hye-joon, who is in the security.It is sexual harassment. Park Do-ha said, Dont let anyone in, especially Ivory, like a leech. But Sa Hye-joon said, I work as I received the order. But there is a way.If I can not do it by force, he gave Lee a gap.I will finish my love, Lee said. We have not met for five years, but lets break up, not you, but I am done.So when Park Do-ha responded, It is a self-beautiful process, Ibora immediately slapped and went back.After that, Park Do-ha was angry at Sa Hye-joon, who had been in the security guard. He shouted, Did not you tell me not to let in? And Sa Hye-joon said, I did my best.In particular, Sa Hye-joon was hit on the cheek, confirmed the blood, and was angry.The two men were unable to clear their minds by checking their personalities.Model Sa Hye-joon said, My dream is now standing in front of me. This is a guy, but I have not had much time left.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum showed its first intense line.

In the TVN drama Record of Youth', which was first broadcast on the 7th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) appeared intensely as The Bodyguard.

On the same day, Sa Hye-joon showed an intense anchor performance demanding the search for survivors by appealing to the waiting water rescue team, but the executives were negative because they were unknown.

Sa Hye-joon was working as an assistant director of Actor Park Do-ha (Kim Kun-Woo). Park said to Sa Hye-joon not to let anyone in the waiting room, but his lover, Lee Bora, who is a makeup artist, said to Sa Hye-joon, who is in the security. It is sexual harassment. "

Park Do-ha said, “Don’t let anyone in, especially Ivory, like a leech.” But Sa Hye-joon said, “I work as I received the order. But there is a way. If I can not do it by force, "he gave Lee a gap.

"I will finish my love," Lee said. "We have not met for five years, but let's break up, not you, but I am done." So when Park Do-ha responded, "It is a self-beautiful process," Ibora immediately slapped and went back.

After that, Park Do-ha was angry at Sa Hye-joon, who had been in the security guard. He shouted, "Did not you tell me not to let in?" And Sa Hye-joon said, "I did my best." In particular, Sa Hye-joon was hit on the cheek, confirmed the blood, and was angry.

The two men were unable to clear their minds by checking their personalities. Model Sa Hye-joon said, "My dream is now standing in front of me." "This is a guy, but I have not had much time left."