Park an insidious sword, Sim Jin-hwa Tears stimulate the lacrimal gland "You do not have to lose weight, you are pretty"

Actor Park an insidious sword rang comedian Sim Jin-hwas heart with a surprise phone call.On the 5th comprehensive channel channel A Mens Life - grooms class these days (hereinafter referred to as Bridegroom class), the new Bridegroom actor Shim Hyeong-tak made his debut with his Japanese wife Hirai Sayaya.In addition, Bridegroom School Love Director Jang Youngran and Best Friends Kim Ga-Yeon and Jung Kyung Mi and Sim Jin-hwa and Steering column went on a second meeting and trip to Hot Housewives.Particularly in these meetings, a man insidious sword, singer Charles V, and Holy Roman Emperor appeared in a surprise appearance, devastating the nations emotions.Shim Hyeong-tak, who joined the new face on the day, greeted members of Bridegroom School including singer Lee Seung-cheol, actor Han Go-eun, broadcaster Jang Youngran and comedian Moon Se-yoon.He said he plans to hold a wedding ceremony in Japan in July with his wife, Hirai Saya, who is 17 years old and younger, who recently reported his marriage, and said, I am aiming for the three thieves in Korea.After a while, the newlywed life of Shim Hyeong-tak was revealed, and as soon as he got up in the morning, he approached his wife who was making food in the kitchen and fired a back hug.However, he soon said, My sister-in-law decided to come today.In addition, Shim Hyeong-tak made a mistake when his wife stopped by the stationery on the way and left the shopping cart while he was entertaining.At the end of the twists and turns, the two men, who were ready to welcome the guests, visited Han Go-eun, the official sister-in-law of the Bridegroom class, and her husband Shin Young-soo.Shin Young-soo looked at the Shim Hyeong-tak room filled with cartoon figures and said, Honey, I want to do this. However, Han Go-eun said, I have a lot of things I want to do.Since then, four people have eaten and talked, and Shim Hyeong-tak has released a full-fledged marriage story with his Japanese wife.Shim Hyeong-tak said, The reason why my wife fell in love with me was because of her persistence. Japanese men dont flirt anymore when women say no, but I didnt, stressing his passion for winning his wife.He said, My father-in-law told me not to stay at the hotel when my wife went to Japan, and that he would build a house.Saya said, My father likes my husband very much. He said, My father likes people who drink together, and he said that he can have fun even if he can not communicate with his husband.After that, the second meeting of Hot Housewives was held. The Hot Housewives 5 people traveled for a long time and enjoyed healing by drinking beer in the pork kimchi as soon as they arrived at the hostel.In the meantime, Jang Youngran called Lee Seung-cheols number, saying that a gift arrived from Lee Seung-cheol, the principal of Bridegroom School.The main character of the phone number was a five-member favorite actor, Park, who confessed, Thank you for being born.During a conversation with the five in turn, Park insidiously told Sim Jin-hwa, Youre pretty even if you dont lose weight. Sim Jin-hwa was moved to tears.After finishing the phone conversation with the man insidious sword, the five people started cooking in earnest, but at this time, Charles V, the Holy Roman Emperor, made a surprise visit and turned the scene upside down.The five people who settled the hot atmosphere went into a storm with Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. Shin Seong-eun What are the disadvantages of spouses?Comedian Jung Kyung Mi said, My husband Yoon Hyung Bin has been riding a motorcycle for a year without me knowing it. However, I was envious of my love, saying, What is more important than my husband lying is the safety of my man.After the meal, the five sisters performed an instant charming lesson. Shin Seong-eun Ulla Ulla dance was shown to steal the sisters hearts, and the sisters took out their cell phones saying, I will try to make a blind date.Sim Jin-hwa showed a picture of actor Seo Yoon-a, saying, I was born in 1986 and I am pretty. Shin Seong-eun shone his eyes and raised his expectation that the blind date would actually happen.Shin Seong-eun said, Its been a long time, and then said, Ive eaten (with Park So-young).Lee Seung-cheol, who watched Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and Park So-youngs tikitaka, said, It would be fun to live (if they get married).I am curious about the next broadcast of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor who will be on a blind date.Meanwhile, Bridegroom class is broadcast every Wednesday at 9:10 pm.

Actor Park an insidious sword rang comedian Sim Jin-hwa's heart with a surprise phone call. On the 5th comprehensive channel channel A 'Men's Life - groom's class these days' (hereinafter referred to as 'Bridegroom class'), the new Bridegroom actor Shim Hyeong-tak made his debut with his Japanese wife Hirai Sayaya. In addition, 'Bridegroom School Love Director' Jang Youngran and 'Best Friends' Kim Ga-Yeon and Jung Kyung Mi and Sim Jin-hwa and Steering column went on a second meeting and trip to 'Hot Housewives'. Particularly in these meetings, a man insidious sword, singer Charles V, and Holy Roman Emperor appeared in a surprise appearance, devastating the nation's emotions. Shim Hyeong-tak, who joined the new face on the day, greeted members of 'Bridegroom School' including singer Lee Seung-cheol, actor Han Go-eun, broadcaster Jang Youngran and comedian Moon Se-yoon. He said he plans to hold a wedding ceremony in Japan in July with his wife, Hirai Saya, who is 17 years old and younger, who recently reported his marriage, and said, "I am aiming for the three thieves in Korea." After a while, the newlywed life of Shim Hyeong-tak was revealed, and as soon as he got up in the morning, he approached his wife who was making food in the kitchen and fired a back hug. However, he soon said, "My sister-in-law decided to come today." In addition, Shim Hyeong-tak made a mistake when his wife stopped by the stationery on the way and left the shopping cart while he was entertaining. At the end of the twists and turns, the two men, who were ready to welcome the guests, visited Han Go-eun, the official sister-in-law of the "Bridegroom class," and her husband Shin Young-soo. Shin Young-soo looked at the Shim Hyeong-tak room filled with cartoon figures and said, "Honey, I want to do this." However, Han Go-eun said, "I have a lot of things I want to do." Since then, four people have eaten and talked, and Shim Hyeong-tak has released a full-fledged marriage story with his Japanese wife. Shim Hyeong-tak said, "The reason why my wife fell in love with me was because of her persistence. Japanese men don't flirt anymore when women say no, but I didn't," stressing his passion for winning his wife. He said, "My father-in-law told me not to stay at the hotel when my wife went to Japan, and that he would build a house." Saya said, "My father likes my husband very much." He said, "My father likes people who drink together, and he said that he can have fun even if he can not communicate with his husband." After that, the second meeting of 'Hot Housewives' was held. The 'Hot Housewives' 5 people traveled for a long time and enjoyed healing by drinking beer in the pork kimchi as soon as they arrived at the hostel. In the meantime, Jang Youngran called Lee Seung-cheol's number, saying that a gift arrived from Lee Seung-cheol, the principal of Bridegroom School. The main character of the phone number was a five-member favorite actor, Park, who confessed, "Thank you for being born." During a conversation with the five in turn, Park insidiously told Sim Jin-hwa, "You're pretty even if you don't lose weight." Sim Jin-hwa was moved to tears. After finishing the phone conversation with the man insidious sword, the five people started cooking in earnest, but at this time, Charles V, the Holy Roman Emperor, made a surprise visit and turned the scene upside down. The five people who settled the hot atmosphere went into a storm with Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. Shin Seong-eun "What are the disadvantages of spouses? "Comedian Jung Kyung Mi said," My husband Yoon Hyung Bin has been riding a motorcycle for a year without me knowing it. " However, I was envious of my love, saying, "What is more important than my husband lying is the safety of my man." After the meal, the five sisters performed an instant 'charming lesson'. Shin Seong-eun 'Ulla Ulla' dance was shown to steal the sisters' hearts, and the sisters took out their cell phones saying, "I will try to make a blind date." Sim Jin-hwa showed a picture of actor Seo Yoon-a, saying, "I was born in 1986 and I am pretty." Shin Seong-eun shone his eyes and raised his expectation that the blind date would actually happen. Shin Seong-eun said, "It's been a long time," and then said, "I've eaten (with Park So-young)." Lee Seung-cheol, who watched Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and Park So-young's tikitaka, said, "It would be fun to live (if they get married)." I am curious about the next broadcast of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor who will be on a blind date. Meanwhile, 'Bridegroom class' is broadcast every Wednesday at 9:10 pm.