"Yot Expedition" Choi Siwon "never cooked for my parents."

Choi Siwon asked Chang Kiha for a secret recipe to cook for his parents.In the 4th MBC Everlon Yot Expedition broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, the daily life of the expedition members who entered the 4th day of The Embarkation for Cythera was revealed.On the fourth day of The Embarkation for Cythera, the yacht was less shaken and found stability. Song Ho-joon said, If you go like this, there will be no fear.Is my mothers face always warm? said Captain Kim Seung-jin.Chang Kiha said, In fact, I cooked for myself, he said. It is the first time I have done so many people.Choi Siwon then asked Chang Kiha about the secret of kimchi stew.I want to try cooking, Choi Siwon said. I want to do it to my parents, I never did it.Everyone was silent for a moment when Choi Siwon told his parents.Chang Kiha said, I will come to summarize everything I have done with someone. Jingu said, I feel like joining active duty.It was a yacht expedition on the fourth day of the voyage, which was thought to be a lot.

Choi Siwon asked Chang Kiha for a Secret recipe to cook for his parents.

In the 4th MBC Everlon 'Yot Expedition' broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, the daily life of the expedition members who entered the 4th day of The Embarkation for Cythera was revealed.

On the fourth day of The Embarkation for Cythera, the yacht was less shaken and found stability. Song Ho-joon said, "If you go like this, there will be no fear." "Is my mother's face always warm?" said Captain Kim Seung-jin.

Chang Kiha said, "In fact, I cooked for myself," he said. "It is the first time I have done so many people." Choi Siwon then asked Chang Kiha about the secret of kimchi stew.

"I want to try cooking," Choi Siwon said. "I want to do it to my parents, I never did it." Everyone was silent for a moment when Choi Siwon told his parents.

Chang Kiha said, "I will come to summarize everything I have done with someone." Jingu said, "I feel like joining active duty." It was a yacht expedition on the fourth day of the voyage, which was thought to be a lot.