'Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum X Park So-dam X Byeon Woo-seok revealed youth?

Actor Park Bo-gum Park So-dam Byeon Woo-seok has released the meaning of youth and the drama Record of Youth from the point of view to the shooting behind.TVNs new monthly drama Record of Youth (playplayed by Ha Myung-hee and director Ahn Gil-ho), which will be broadcast on the 7th, draws a record of the growth of young people who try to achieve dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality.Park Bo-gum Park So-dam Byeon Woo-seok, who will write down the pages of youth, directly revealed what the points and behind the Record of Youth are thought to be.First, we introduced each character: Park Bo-gum said, Hye Jun is a very rational and independent friend of values.I was honest and self-observation was a distinct character, but I also tried to resemble myself and filmed it. Park So-dam of Ahn Jung-ha said, The passionate appearance of growing dreams has come to me attractively. He said, It is a wonderful person who strives for his dreams with a certain goal.Byeon Woo-seok said, Won Hae Hyo is a person who can not bear the view that he is benefiting from gold spoons. It seems to be happy and happy to see others, but there are many pains and efforts in it.Please sympathize with Haehyo and support his challenge. Park Bo-gum also mentioned his efforts to express model Sa Hye-joon.He said, I referred to various materials such as fashion show runway video, picture, interview, and practiced in a moment. Confidence is the most important thing for people around me.I came with confidence in anything, he explained.Hye Jun-yi is an ordinary 20-year-old youth who goes silently toward his goal, so I tried to approach him realistically like my peers.Park So-dam said, When I worked at the shop, I could not hear it when I was working on my earphones, I felt deaf and frustrated. It was actually time to think about how hard the staff working at the shop would be.Byeon Woo-seok, an actor from the actual model, boasts a high synchro rate with Won Hae Hyo.He said, I was nervous and nervous because I thought it was a shooting despite the fact that I had been working on a lot of fashion show scenes in the drama. I was prepared to simulate the previous work.He also revealed the meaning of youth that the three actors think.Youth is a new heart to start all over again, Park Bo-gum said, and Park So-dam said, Youth is endless challenge and growth.Byeon Woo-seok quotes the poem Youth of Samuel Ulman and said, Youth is not an age of life, but a mindset. As long as you hold your head high and hold the wave of hope, you are always a blue youth even if you are eighty years old.The three youths also delivered the behind-the-scenes footage: Park Bo-gum said, I was always so cheerful that there was a case of NG because I could not stop laughing.I enjoyed the step to the scene very much, he said.Park So-dam said, I remember the most of the scenes of the fashion show with many models, staffs efforts and preparations. Please watch the excitement of the day I first met with Sa Hye-joon, who has long dreamed of.Byeon Woo-seok said, I learned a lot and enjoyed it thanks to Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who opened my mind first and came comfortably. It was not something I did, but it seemed to be with my friends.I do not doubt that the funny and cheerful atmosphere will be included in the video. Finally, Park Bo-gum said, It will be fun to follow the emotional changes of all characters including Hye Jun Lee. Park So-dam defined a healing drama that can look into love, friendship, and family stories.Byeon Woo-seok said, It is a drama for young people who try not to despair in reality and a wonderful work that reminds them of their family and friends. I painted the troubles of young people living in the same age and the daily life that everyone can sympathize with with a funny and warm gaze.Each character has a charm that viewers can sympathize with, so if you watch while thinking about their hearts, you will feel another fun. The TVN monthly drama Record of Youth, which tells the story of the three youths, will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 7th.

Actor Park Bo-gum Park So-dam Byeon Woo-seok has released the meaning of 'youth' and the drama 'Record of Youth' from the point of view to the shooting behind.

TVN's new monthly drama 'Record of Youth' (playplayed by Ha Myung-hee and director Ahn Gil-ho), which will be broadcast on the 7th, draws a record of the growth of young people who try to achieve dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality. Park Bo-gum Park So-dam Byeon Woo-seok, who will write down the pages of youth, directly revealed what the points and behind the 'Record of Youth' are thought to be.

First, we introduced each character: Park Bo-gum said, "Hye Jun is a very rational and independent friend of values. I was honest and self-observation was a distinct character, but I also tried to resemble myself and filmed it. "

Park So-dam of Ahn Jung-ha said, "The passionate appearance of growing dreams has come to me attractively." He said, "It is a wonderful person who strives for his dreams with a certain goal."

Byeon Woo-seok said, "Won Hae Hyo is a person who can not bear the view that he is benefiting from gold spoons." "It seems to be happy and happy to see others, but there are many pains and efforts in it. Please sympathize with Haehyo and support his challenge. "

Park Bo-gum also mentioned his efforts to express model Sa Hye-joon. He said, "I referred to various materials such as fashion show runway video, picture, interview, and practiced in a moment." "Confidence is the most important thing for people around me. I came with confidence in anything," he explained.

"Hye Jun-yi is an ordinary 20-year-old youth who goes silently toward his goal, so I tried to approach him realistically like my peers."

Park So-dam said, "When I worked at the shop, I could not hear it when I was working on my earphones, I felt deaf and frustrated." "It was actually time to think about how hard the staff working at the shop would be."

Byeon Woo-seok, an actor from the actual model, boasts a high synchro rate with Won Hae Hyo. He said, "I was nervous and nervous because I thought it was a shooting despite the fact that I had been working on a lot of fashion show scenes in the drama." "I was prepared to simulate the previous work."

He also revealed the meaning of "youth" that the three actors think. "Youth is a new heart to start all over again," Park Bo-gum said, and Park So-dam said, "Youth is endless challenge and growth." Byeon Woo-seok quotes the poem "Youth of Samuel Ulman" and said, "Youth is not an age of life, but a mindset. As long as you hold your head high and hold the wave of hope, you are always a blue youth even if you are eighty years old."

The three youths also delivered the behind-the-scenes footage: Park Bo-gum said, "I was always so cheerful that there was a case of NG because I could not stop laughing. "I enjoyed the step to the scene very much," he said.

Park So-dam said, "I remember the most of the scenes of the 'fashion show' with many models, staff's efforts and preparations." "Please watch the excitement of the day I first met with Sa Hye-joon, who has long dreamed of."

Byeon Woo-seok said, "I learned a lot and enjoyed it thanks to Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who opened my mind first and came comfortably." It was not something I did, but it seemed to be with my friends. I do not doubt that the funny and cheerful atmosphere will be included in the video. "

Finally, Park Bo-gum said, "It will be fun to follow the emotional changes of all characters including Hye Jun Lee." Park So-dam defined "a healing drama that can look into love, friendship, and family stories."

Byeon Woo-seok said, "It is a drama for young people who try not to despair in reality and a wonderful work that reminds them of their family and friends." "I painted the troubles of young people living in the same age and the daily life that everyone can sympathize with with a funny and warm gaze. Each character has a charm that viewers can sympathize with, so if you watch while thinking about their hearts, you will feel another fun. "

The TVN monthly drama 'Record of Youth', which tells the story of the three youths, will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 7th.