D-4 'Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum x Park So-dam x Byeon Woo-seok "Expecting Youth to Try"

Especially the interest in Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byeon Woo-seok three actors who will write down the pages of brilliant youth is hotter than ever.The faces of youth to solve them raise questions about what they will look like.The Record of Youth is raising expectations by releasing the preliminary interviews of three actors on the 3rd, four days before the broadcast.Park Bo-gum said, Hye Jun is a very rational and independent friend.I was acting because I was honest and self-directed, but I also tried to resemble it.Park So-dam, who plays the character of Ahn Jeong-ha, expressed his affection for Park So-dam, saying, I am a wonderful person who strives for his dreams without rest with a clear goal of stability.Byeon Woo-seok said, Won Hae-hyo is a person who can not stand the view that he is benefiting from gold.I think youll be happy and unworryed, but there are many pains and efforts in it, and please share with Haehyo and support his challenge.There was also the hidden effort of the actors who melted the passion of the three youths running toward their dreams in their own way.In order to express model Sa Hye-joon, Park Bo-gum said, I referred to various materials such as fashion show runway video, picture, interview, and practiced in a while.I was confident that people around me were the most important thing, he said.Hye Jun is an ordinary 20-year-old who goes silently toward his goal, he added, and I tried to get closer to him like my own dreamers.Park So-dam, who said that he was very helpful to the staff, said, When Jung Ha works in the shop, he wears a radio earphone on his ear.It was time to think about how hard it would be for the staff working in the shop. Byeon Woo-seok, who is a model-turned-actor and boasts a high synchro rate with Won Hae-hyo, said, I have a fashion show scene in the drama, but I was nervous and nervous because I thought it was a shooting even though I had done a lot of work.I think youth is a young man who is starting everything new, apart from his age, Park Bo-gum said.Park So-dam also said, Youth is endless challenge and growth.Byeon Woo-seok quotes the poem Youth of Samuel Ulman and says, It means that mindset, not any period of life.As long as you hold your head high and hold the wave of hope, you are always a blue youth even when you are eighty years old. Youth is weaponless to me.The value of youth, as well as the breathing of youth actors with many resemblances, was by far the best.Park Bo-gum explained, I was always so cheerful that I could not stop laughing, and I was always so happy that I had NG.Park So-dam also said, It was a pleasant and pleasant filming site. I remember the most of the fashion show scenes with many models, staff efforts and preparations.The reason why Park So-dam was even more special was because it was the first time I met An Jeong-has long-time dreamer, Hye-joon Sa.He also left a lovely encouraging message, saying, Please watch the appearance of Jungha who is trying to shake.Byeon Woo-seok said, I was grateful for the fact that Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, who opened my mind first and came comfortably, had a lot of things to Actor and happily filmed. It was not something to do, but it seemed to be with my friends.I dont doubt that the video will have a fun and cheerful atmosphere.Finally, I pointed out the point of watching Record of Youth more fun.Park Bo-gum emphasized, It is fun to see according to the changes in emotions of all characters including Hye Jun.Park So-dam said, Record of Youth is a healing drama that can look into love, friendship, and family stories.He raised expectations that young people with different personality and personality will meet, struggle and fight fiercely, and receive empathy and healing at the same time through their lives.Byeon Woo-seok is a drama for young people who try not to despair in reality, and it is a wonderful work that reminds them of their family and friends.The most charming is the gem-like ambassador in the heart and the detailed and delicate directing of the bishop. I painted the troubles of young people living in the same age and the daily life that everyone can sympathize with with with a funny and warm gaze.Each character has a charm that viewers can sympathize with, so if you watch it while thinking about their hearts, you will feel another fun. On the other hand, TVNs new monthly drama Record of Youth will be broadcast on TVN at 9 pm on September 7th (Month).

Especially the interest in Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byeon Woo-seok three actors who will write down the pages of brilliant youth is hotter than ever. The faces of youth to solve them raise questions about what they will look like.

The Record of Youth is raising expectations by releasing the preliminary interviews of three actors on the 3rd, four days before the broadcast.

Park Bo-gum said, "Hye Jun is a very rational and independent friend. “I was acting because I was honest and self-directed, but I also tried to resemble it.” Park So-dam, who plays the character of Ahn Jeong-ha, expressed his affection for Park So-dam, saying, "I am a wonderful person who strives for his dreams without rest with a clear goal of stability." Byeon Woo-seok said, "Won Hae-hyo is a person who can not stand the view that he is benefiting from gold. “I think you’ll be happy and unworryed, but there are many pains and efforts in it, and please share with Haehyo and support his challenge.”

There was also the hidden effort of the actors who melted the passion of the three youths running toward their dreams in their own way. In order to express model Sa Hye-joon, Park Bo-gum said, "I referred to various materials such as fashion show runway video, picture, interview, and practiced in a while. “I was confident that people around me were the most important thing,” he said. “Hye Jun is an ordinary 20-year-old who goes silently toward his goal,” he added, “and I tried to get closer to him like my own dreamers.” Park So-dam, who said that he was very helpful to the staff, said, "When Jung Ha works in the shop, he wears a radio earphone on his ear. It was time to think about how hard it would be for the staff working in the shop. " Byeon Woo-seok, who is a model-turned-actor and boasts a high synchro rate with Won Hae-hyo, said, "I have a fashion show scene in the drama, but I was nervous and nervous because I thought it was a shooting even though I had done a lot of work."

“I think youth is a young man who is starting everything new, apart from his age,” Park Bo-gum said. Park So-dam also said, "Youth is endless challenge and growth." Byeon Woo-seok quotes the poem "Youth of Samuel Ulman" and says, "It means that mindset, not any period of life. As long as you hold your head high and hold the wave of hope, you are always a blue youth even when you are eighty years old. "Youth is" weaponless "to me.

The value of youth, as well as the breathing of youth actors with many resemblances, was by far the best. Park Bo-gum explained, “I was always so cheerful that I could not stop laughing, and I was always so happy that I had NG. Park So-dam also said, "It was a pleasant and pleasant filming site." "I remember the most of the fashion show scenes with many models, staff efforts and preparations." The reason why Park So-dam was even more special was because it was the first time I met An Jeong-ha's long-time dreamer, Hye-joon Sa. He also left a lovely encouraging message, saying, "Please watch the appearance of Jungha who is trying to shake." Byeon Woo-seok said, "I was grateful for the fact that Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, who opened my mind first and came comfortably, had a lot of things to Actor and happily filmed." "It was not something to do, but it seemed to be with my friends. “I don’t doubt that the video will have a fun and cheerful atmosphere.”

Finally, I pointed out the point of watching 'Record of Youth' more fun. Park Bo-gum emphasized, "It is fun to see according to the changes in emotions of all characters including Hye Jun." Park So-dam said, "'Record of Youth' is a healing drama that can look into love, friendship, and family stories. He raised expectations that young people with different personality and personality will meet, struggle and fight fiercely, and receive empathy and healing at the same time through their lives. Byeon Woo-seok is a drama for young people who try not to despair in reality, and it is a wonderful work that reminds them of their family and friends. "The most charming is the gem-like ambassador in the heart and the detailed and delicate directing of the bishop." "I painted the troubles of young people living in the same age and the daily life that everyone can sympathize with with with a funny and warm gaze. Each character has a charm that viewers can sympathize with, so if you watch it while thinking about their hearts, you will feel another fun. "

On the other hand, TVN's new monthly drama 'Record of Youth' will be broadcast on TVN at 9 pm on September 7th (Month).