Jang Min-ho, every time I see it, I am thrilled and handsome "Pikachu?"

On the first day, Mr. Trot official Instagram posted a picture with an article entitled Jang Min-ho is not Pikachu?! I am thrilled every time I see it.In the photo, Jang Min-hos side is in a green shirt. The sculpture-like features are warm.On the other hand, Jang Min-ho is appearing on TV Chosun Colcenta of Love and Pong-Sung-A Academy./ Photo = Mr Trot Official Instagram

On the first day, Mr. Trot official Instagram posted a picture with an article entitled "Jang Min-ho is not Pikachu?! I am thrilled every time I see it."

In the photo, Jang Min-ho's side is in a green shirt. The sculpture-like features are warm.

On the other hand, Jang Min-ho is appearing on TV Chosun 'Colcenta of Love' and 'Pong-Sung-A Academy'.

/ Photo = Mr Trot Official Instagram