'Haha' Byul, 3 Child and Child Care Escapes Dadong Mom "Heading Day"

The Byul has Byulted to feel diversion.On the 5th, the Byul wrote in his instagram Im tired and I want to change it a little bit.I will post it # I will not do it # Chun Ri Style # I just did not do it for a while # This is only a process and laughed.The Byuls in the photos released together are changing hairstyles in the beauty salon, and the joy of a multi-mother who enjoys a break from the daily life of three children and relaxes in the beauty salon is seen.Meanwhile, the Byul married Haha and has two sons and one daughter.Photo: Byul Instagram

The Byul has Byulted to feel diversion.

On the 5th, the Byul wrote in his instagram "I'm tired and I want to change it a little bit.

"I will post it # I will not do it # Chun Ri Style # I just did not do it for a while # This is only a process" and laughed.

The Byuls in the photos released together are changing hairstyles in the beauty salon, and the joy of a multi-mother who enjoys a break from the daily life of three children and relaxes in the beauty salon is seen.

Meanwhile, the Byul married Haha and has two sons and one daughter.

Photo: Byul Instagram