Lee Ji-hye, 'best friend' Baek Ji-young and a refreshing Selfie "Let's use the app, satisfaction"

Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye released a self-portrait taken with his best friend Baek Ji-young.On the 2nd, Lee Ji-hye posted two photos on his instagram .The photo shows Lee Ji-hye and his best friend Baek Ji-young standing side by side, and Baek Ji-young is making a comical look next to Lee Ji-hye.Lee Ji-hye is also laughing and smiling.Lee Ji-hye added, My best friend is a long time ago. I have been recording # now # my best friend # My best friend # # My best friend # My best friend #On the other hand, Lee Ji-hye married her Husband and has a daughter, Tae-ri, under her circumstances.Photo = Lee Ji-hye Instagram
Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye released a self-portrait taken with his best friend Baek Ji-young.On the 2nd, Lee Ji-hye posted two photos on his instagram .The photo shows Lee Ji-hye and his best friend Baek Ji-young standing side by side, and Baek Ji-young is making a comical look next to Lee Ji-hye.Lee Ji-hye is also laughing and smiling.Lee Ji-hye added, My best friend is a long time ago. I have been recording # now # my best friend # My best friend # # My best friend # My best friend #On the other hand, Lee Ji-hye married her Husband and has a daughter, Tae-ri, under her circumstances.Photo = Lee Ji-hye Instagram

Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye released a self-portrait taken with his best friend Baek Ji-young.

On the 2nd, Lee Ji-hye posted two photos on his instagram .

The photo shows Lee Ji-hye and his best friend Baek Ji-young standing side by side, and Baek Ji-young is making a comical look next to Lee Ji-hye. Lee Ji-hye is also laughing and smiling.

Lee Ji-hye added, "My best friend is a long time ago. I have been recording # now # my best friend # My best friend # # My best friend # My best friend #

On the other hand, Lee Ji-hye married her Husband and has a daughter, Tae-ri, under her circumstances.

Photo = Lee Ji-hye Instagram