Jeon Ji-yoon "Are you familiar with Park Bo-gum?" Lee Ji-hye "I don't know at all, but I'm sorry Cheering"

On MBC FM4U (Seoul and Gyeonggi 91.9MHz) Discovery of the Afternoon Lee Ji-hye which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, Jeon Ji-yoon appeared as a guest.On the day of the show, Jeon Ji-yoon cited Lets go to the stars as a recommendation song for loading. Its hard to travel these days.I thought what music can give me a feeling of traveling even if I listen to music. When I hear this song, I think of a star floating in the night sky; it feels like a star when the weather is disrespectful, so I recommend it, Jeon Ji-yoon added.DJ Lee Ji-hye, who heard this, said, I liked this song when I saw Park Bo-gum on SNS.Park Bo-gum, I do not know if I had a good first Chuseok. Jeon Ji-yoon asked Lee Ji-hye if she knew Park Bo-gum well; Lee Ji-hye said: I dont know at all; the Bogham is pettically Cheering.People are good. Bogum is hard, right? Try hard, but try hard, he said, Cheering Park Bo-gum and laughed again.

On MBC FM4U (Seoul and Gyeonggi 91.9MHz) "Discovery of the Afternoon Lee Ji-hye" which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, Jeon Ji-yoon appeared as a guest.

On the day of the show, Jeon Ji-yoon cited "Let's go to the stars" as a recommendation song for loading. "It's hard to travel these days. I thought what Music can give me a feeling of traveling even if I listen to Music. "

"When I hear this song, I think of a star floating in the night sky; it feels like a star when the weather is disrespectful, so I recommend it," Jeon Ji-yoon added.

DJ Lee Ji-hye, who heard this, said, "I liked this song when I saw Park Bo-gum on SNS. Park Bo-gum, I do not know if I had a good first Chuseok. "

Jeon Ji-yoon asked Lee Ji-hye if she knew Park Bo-gum well; Lee Ji-hye said: "I don't know at all; the Bogham is pettically Cheering. People are good. Bogum is hard, right? Try hard, but try hard, "he said, Cheering Park Bo-gum and laughed again.